Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: When does Bortles snap behind that offensive line play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When do we a QB that demands protection and gets upset when they don't deliver. I understand he is a rookie but I would like to see some fire in the belly and accountability from my QB. JJ Watts untouched all day long. Who game planned that?

All day? He got what,  three sacks ?

The coaching staff is stupid.  Hey lets run a naked bootleg TOWARDS JJ WATT and leave him completely unblocked.

If Tom Brady gets a hangnail he is calling you out. The long list of Jag QB cannon fodder tradition continues ad nausuem.

Quote:The coaching staff is stupid.  Hey lets run a naked bootleg TOWARDS JJ WATT and leave him completely unblocked.

Watt was running free a lot.  I know he's good but why you don't line up a backup OT (or TE) next to the starting Tackle on every play to block him blows my mind.

Fisch tries to be cute too much, and it doesn't work out well.
Can't really be mad about the protection this week. Watt is a freak and he does this every single week. Did we really expect Jokell and Josh friggin Wells to block the guy? Only person Blake should be mad at is Dedd Fish for calling rollouts towards Frankenstein's side.
Quote:Can't really be mad about the protection this week. Watt is a freak and he does this every single week. Did we really expect Jokell and Josh friggin Wells to block the guy? Only person Blake should be mad at is Dedd Fish for calling rollouts towards Frankenstein's side.
Young was in at RT but yea we get your point.
Quote:If Tom Brady gets a hangnail he is calling you out. The long list of Jag QB cannon fodder tradition continues ad nausuem.

The hell?
Watt is the best defensive player in the league. I actually think we did a pretty good job containing him. We didn't shut him down, but he didn't have the monster day I thought he would
Quote:Can't really be mad about the protection this week. Watt is a freak and he does this every single week. Did we really expect Jokell and Josh friggin Wells to block the guy? Only person Blake should be mad at is Dedd Fish for calling rollouts towards Frankenstein's side.

Sam Young started, not Josh Wells.