Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jag fans are prophetic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As I complained about fans disappearing from their seats ( ooooh...rain drizzle) with the team up 13-10, I must digress. Clearly, they know this team well. Watch one good half, spare the pain of the second half and boogy on outta there.

I'm lost for words how a team can change from one half to another. Being a fan and ticket holder since 95, I cannot recall a bigger cluster[ bad word removed] than this .

After last weeks glimmer of hope, they revert back to horse manure.
If truely a fan and S.T. holder since 95', I'm sure you could think of a few bigger clusters than this! This board gets so melodramatic. "This is the worst day of my life"!

Cecil Shorts is a pile of garbage. The only thing he is good for is getting injured. Let him walk via free agency. A scrub off the street can produce as much as him.
That post made me laugh. Kudos. At this point, if you don't laugh at it, you just cause yourself undue stress.
Tickets were sold so anyone can leave and make it empty.  Empty product on the field and a dreadful team so the fans have the right to do whatever they want.  Of course the media will rip the city but hey at least the tickets are sold.

The London game puts us here so far

20 Jacksonville 7 463,133 66,161 9840.0 6 399,714 66,619 9480.0 13 862,847 66,372 9670.0

Averaging 66,161 tickets sold for a 2-11 team is not something the organization will complain about.  We drop 5 spots to 25th for overall average.  We sure drop ticket sales in the opposing teams stadium.

Blame the weatherman and AmeliaIsland. 60 degrees with low chance of precipitation and low wind. Yah right.
I read "Pathetic" in the title. Gave me a good chuckle!

I sold my tickets to this game so the pain was diminished for me.  I actually felt sorry for my neighbor as he pulled out of his driveway at 11:15 to go to the game.

Titans tickets sold as well.  :thumbsup:

Quote:If truely a fan and S.T. holder since 95', I'm sure you could think of a few bigger clusters than this! This board gets so melodramatic. "This is the worst day of my life"!

Of course it could be worse. I could be living in Japan
Quote:I sold my tickets to this game so the pain was diminished for me.  I actually felt sorry for my neighbor as he pulled out of his driveway at 11:15 to go to the game.

Titans tickets sold as well.  :thumbsup:
Ha! Damn he bought some tickets to see a lot of trash. Cold world. He probably won't look your way until the new year.
Don't forget the ticket renewal slogan.

Ready For More?
Just curious, I saw people complain about it being to cold. What temperature was it about? 

Maybe a change of uniforms would give us a boost.

Quote:Maybe a change of uniforms would give us a boost.

I think it's the helmets...  Ever since the helmets, we've stunk!  

Step one, get rid of the two-tone monstrosity of a helmet

Step two, championship

Quote:Blame the weatherman and AmeliaIsland. 60 degrees with low chance of precipitation and low wind. Yeah right.

Amelia was right about the wind. It was a light breeze. And a high of 60 degrees only means at some point during the game, not the whole game, it will be that temperature. A low chance of rain sounds right because it was only a sprinkle during the first half and dry the second half. So I can't blame anybody for sitting in bad weather.
Quote:Just curious, I saw people complain about it being to cold. What temperature was it about? 

55 when the game ended

Yes, it was cold out there.
Quote:I think it's the helmets...  Ever since the helmets, we've stunk!  

Step one, get rid of the two-tone monstrosity of a helmet

Step two, championship
I think cotton uniforms might work, its way more comfortable and warm too in the winter. Yes, I like cotton.
I stayed until the end and the whole time I was there, I was questioning my sanity.  Look, as long as the team is here, I will support them.  It's tough at times and I wonder why, but realistically, there really isn't any other place I would rather be than in my seat watching a pathetic team getting their butts handed to them.  As much as I hate it right now, it will get better.  It has to.  

Quote:I stayed until the end and the whole time I was there, I was questioning my sanity.  Look, as long as the team is here, I will support them.  It's tough at times and I wonder why, but realistically, there really isn't any other place I would rather be than in my seat watching a pathetic team getting their butts handed to them.  As much as I hate it right now, it will get better.  It has to.  
Haven't we thought that the last 5 years only to be disappointed the next season?
What is a "cluster [bad word removed]" :devil:

Pages: 1 2