Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars Vs. Texans Game Day Thread. - Second Half***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Quote:Jaguars and Texans were tied at 10-10, until Jäguars kicker Josh Scobee broke the tie with his 37-yard field goal, with 1:13 remaining in the first half. Blake Bortles earlier threw his first touchdown pass in the first quarter with a 4-yarder to Allen Hurns, then Scobee's 33-yard FG. Will Blake and the Jaguars extend the lead at 13-10, and win their third game of the season in the second half? Stay tuned, and GO JAGUARS!!!!'

Jaguars and Texans were tied at 10-10, until Jäguars kicker Josh Scobee broke the tie with his 37-yard field goal, with 1:13 remaining  tp take the lead 13-10 in the first half. Blake Bortles earlier threw his first touchdown pass in the first quarter with a 4-yarder to Allen Hurns, then Scobee's 33-yard FG. Will Blake and the Jaguars extend the lead, and win their third game of the season in the second half? Stay tuned, and GO JAGUARS!!!!'

2nd half thread is here... yea!
Let's see if we get even more momentum coming out of halftime like we did last week
That catch Lee made still has me buzzing. Didn't know he had that in him
As long as the offense keeps moving the ball, we're in good shape.  Lee having a great day!  Also getting the ball to Lewis and that dump off to Gerhart on the middle screen was a great job converting on 3rd downs.

Let's go Jags!!!

Lee could be a star
Would love to see us keep it going. Nervous about coming out after the half tho

Anyone watching the halftime show? I think they're featuring clips of Watt paying his bills, making a cup of coffee, and waiting on hold for a customer service rep. Watt's in it, so it should be riveting.

Why isn't an OT and TE dedicated to blocking Watt the entire game?  That should be their sole purpose in life, to put him on his butt every play.

Quote:Would love to see us keep it going. Nervous about coming out after the half tho
Nervous lol, who cares, we are 2-10.

CBS half time crew given us props...
Quote:Nervous lol, who cares, we are 2-10.
Because I would like to see us not fall apart in the second half.
Quote:That catch Lee made still has me buzzing. Didn't know he had that in him

It was a catch true NFL wide receivers make.  It's a catch I don't think we've seen a Jaguar make in a long long time!  here's hoping we see more of that!
Quote:Because I would like to see us not fall apart in the second half.
Agreed but we have nothing to lose lol
Quote:Because I would like to see us not fall apart in the second half.

I'm with you!  If the coaches can come out and curb stomp the texans in the 2nd half, I think we could start talking about the Jaguars possibly turning the corner...
This young WR corps... :woot:
Quote:Lee could be a star
YAC with him is impressive.
Quote:Agreed but we have nothing to lose lol
True but at the same time I really have enjoyed seeing Lee and co play pretty well as of late, so would be amazing if they could keep that going ya know?
Empty stadium game.

Lee is a special player. The game is starting to slow down for him
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32