Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Things I want to see today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Joeckel to stand his ground out there and not get beat up so bad.  No holding penalties as well

2. Denard to have another big game- realize this is easier said than done with the Texan's defense- it worries me how he's dwindled in the last few weeks.  Also better pass blocking from him would be appreciated

3. Bortles- another no turnover game 250+ yards passing

4. Another BIG play from Marquise Lee

5. The secondary to not look so lost out there.

I realize that's what we all want to see every week, but I'm looking more in terms of finishing out the season and going into the off season.  Basically just young players improving.

GO JAGS!

All I want to see is a win.  It would feel good to ruin the texans playoff hopes

What I want to see? A Bortles stat line that looks like: 34/37, 621 yards (NFL Record), 7 TDs (Tied for NFL Record), 0 picks, 2 Rush TD

I'll probably take 1/3 of all those stats and be quite happy
Quote:What I want to see? A Bortles stat line that looks like: 34/37, 621 yards (NFL Record), 7 TDs (Tied for NFL Record), 0 picks, 2 Rush TD

I'll probably take 1/3 of all those stats and be quite happy

Hitting the eggnog a little early I see.
I'd like to see the offense not look completely inept for 3 qtrs of the game (whether it be coaching, protection, QB decisions,, etc).

I think the Jags defense is going to get a heavy dose of the tin horns running game.

It would also be nice to see them play more solid against the run. Cincy, Dallas, and NYG in the first half last week just was WAY TOO EASY.
Id love to see our O do stuff well the whole game, as well as our D do great things again.

Can we please score 24 points on the offensive side of the ball, please?  

I want to see them run the two minute drill the entire game.

I want to see the Jags play a game that all of us in here can enjoy for the rest of the week.

We only have 4 Jags games left this season, and this is the last one at home on Sunday.

Make us proud today Jags, that's what I want.

Allen Hurns TD #6 !!

At least 2 offensive TDs. 

250+ yards passing from Blake. 

4 or 5 throws to Lewis despite needing him in protection.

An INT by a Jag DB. 

Quote:I want to see them run the two minute drill the entire game.

lol, so you want to see 15 2minute drills, give or take a few depending on TOP?
Telvin Smith have multiple game changing plays again. Please DB's know your assignments. If you do not know ask one of your teammates, that is what they are there for. To help one another. Gangtackle. For once can we get a HUGE play on Kickreturn. Toddman if you are not gonna at least do something special on specialteams then maybe change places and let Ace Sanders return a few.  :thumbsup:    

I want to see a spread offense.  Bortles excels with it

Quote: lol, so you want to see 15 2minute drills, give or take a few depending on TOP?
Do that, we win !
Better redzone plays.

Quote:Allen Hurns TD #6 !!

At least 2 offensive TDs. 

250+ yards passing from Blake. 

4 or 5 throws to Lewis despite needing him in protection.

An INT by a Jag DB. 

One down, four to go!!!!!
Quote:Allen Hurns TD #6 !!  CHECK

At least 2 offensive TDs.  Probably a check

250+ yards passing from Blake.  Almost a check

4 or 5 throws to Lewis despite needing him in protection.  CHECK

An INT by a Jag DB. this one is a stretch...

Dude, you're freaking me out...  At halftime you have almost called all of those correct