Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags are about to make NFL history within the next two weeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...56993.html

Hey, at least we've got something going on.

Quote:http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...56993.html

It would take some really convincing wins over the next couple of weeks to stop it from happening.

Bortles and the offensive line would have to start looking like legitimate NFL players at their positions.
They'll be favored over Tennessee. Watch.
Kinda surprises me that we have been the underdog this long. I wouldnt have guessed that to be honest.

Quote:Kinda surprises me that we have been the underdog this long. I wouldnt have guessed that to be honest.

It's been during the new owner, Mularkey, Gabbert era.  Not too surprising if you look at it.
Quote:They'll be favored over Tennessee. Watch.

The Jaguars at home should be favored over the Titans unless the Titans have a miraculous huge win before then.

Quote:The Jaguars at home should be favored over the Titans unless the Titans have a miraculous huge win before then.

As a fan we'd like to think so, but it's not like the titans have been significantly better than the Jaguars over the last 3 seasons, and the Jaguars were still underdogs in all of those games.
Speechless...I thought it was going to be something good.  We are such bums in this league. HAHA Sick

If the Bucs were favored by 1 over the Falcons the second game after the Falcons DESTROYED them. There's no reason we should be favored at home against the crappy Titans.
Who cares? 

Quote:Who cares? 
I agree that it doesn't matter what we're favored by, but it does highlight how bad the team has been over the last 3 seasons in order to be in this situation.

I don't think the Titans will be favoured. They were lucky to win the first one in Tennessee.

Quote:As a fan we'd like to think so, but it's not like the Titans have been significantly better than the Jaguars over the last 3 seasons, and the Jaguars were still underdogs in all of those games.

Remember we were a blocked kick away from winning at Tennessee. Of course we have to beat the Texans and Ravens to prove legitimacy because the Titans are playing for draft picks.
Texan and Ravens will both be harder games than the titans will be too...

I'll take the Jags and the points this week

Quote:http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...56993.html

And to think half of those were home games, with 2 of them played in London.

Talk about a home field disadvantage.

Just sad sad sad.
Just more evidence that the Jags are historically bad, we'll continue to set "negative" records like this until we right the ship and start winning. 
The tacks just got blown out at home by the team the Jags beat last week. I don't see them being the favorites vs. the Jags in Jax.

Quote:Remember we were a blocked kick away from winning at Tennessee. Of course we have to beat the Texans and Ravens to prove legitimacy because the Titans are playing for draft picks.

Yes, I remember that, but how does that change what I said? The Jaguars have been underdogs even playing against other bottom feeders, because the Jaguars are the bottom feeders of the bottom feeders.
Quote:Who cares? 

I'll concur because historically the Jaguars have been an awful bet.
Pages: 1 2 3