Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brand Loyalty....Any Products, Services, Make That You Refuse To Veer Away From?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just sitting here and this hit me. Before I answer I'd have to sit down and really think about it...I think.

The Jacksonville Jaguars.

There's a fast food restaurant here called Blake's Lotaburger.  Believe it or not, they make the best breakfast burritos.  I can't eat a burrito from anywhere else.

Coca Cola

I had to cut back on my sugar consumption a few years ago, so now it's only 1 or 2 "mexican" cokes a week as a treat.

Quote:The Jacksonville Jaguars.
This  ^ Haha.

There are some particular food items that I really love and will likely always seek out, but they aren't always branded specifically.

(Costa Rican coffee, German beer, Serrano ham, various imported cheeses, certain wines from certain regions but different vintners)

Even in my profession I don't remain loyal to one musical instrument manufacturer. I continually try various new and vintage instruments - though I've played the same one primarily for over 10 years now. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Brands I definitely seek out are: 

- http://www.nimanranch.com/Index.aspx -  < the best uncured, double-smoked bacon ever. 

- Hess Select CA cabarnet -  <great bottle of red for your steak night that won't cost a bundle

- This cheese - midnight moon

^ great to nosh on with the wine while preparing those steaks! 

- Oh - Levi's.  508, 513 or 522 jeans and cords. Staples for me.  

- Apple. Have made music on their computers for a decade and a half.  Not nearly as loyal as i once was, but making music on a Mac vs. a PC has been easier since the mid-90's.  The right PC with the right OS now can make that long standing rule obsolete though.  

- Always need two good pairs of dress shoes.  Allen Edmonds.  I prefer these: http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/pro...style=1543

- Sneakers.  I tend to go with Puma classics or Vans unless I need something to run in. Then I go New Balance or Saucony

- Rain and/or Snow gear.  I like Patagonia and Burton

- When tire shopping I gravitate to Bridgestone or Michelin

- Shirts.  - Big fan of Ben Sherman. Fitted dress shirts and some of the casual stuff.   

- Tools - I'm all over the map, but one thing everyone should have in their toolbox is a set of 10 inch Channel Lock Pliers.  Very versatile. 

Quote:Coca Cola

I had to cut back on my sugar consumption a few years ago, so now it's only 1 or 2 "mexican" cokes a week as a treat.

Why are Mexican Cokes so much better than the ones here??? Even the Diet Cokes are awesome!!!!
Quote:Why are Mexican Cokes so much better than the ones here??? Even the Diet Cokes are awesome!!!!
Sugar vs CornSyrup.
Quote:Sugar vs CornSyrup.

Makes a huge difference! Wonder why they do it differently there vs here?
Quote:Makes a huge difference! Wonder why they do it differently there vs here?
$$

Central US sourced Corn Syrup is really, really cheap. 
Trojan
Weed from non-fair trade countries.

Quote:$$

Central US sourced Corn Syrup is really, really cheap.

Makes sense.
I used to have brand loyalty, now I don't really see the point. 

Toyota

Quote:The Jacksonville Jaguars.

Winner!
For digital cameras, Canon. It is the only brand I know with a convenient way to recharge batteries on vacations and the pictures are beautiful.

For microwaves, GE. Nobody else offers one-touch heating for up to five minutes.

Android OS - I don't think anyone could convince me to switch to Apple.  One main reason, I am familiar with it.

Diet Coke - all other diet colas are playing second fiddle
Nobody can convince me to switch to Apple either. Windows operating systems are all I know. I took computer classes in college.

However, Internet Explorer is not nearly as good as Mozilla Firefox. As long as I have a computer, MF will be my default browser.

Quote:Android OS - I don't think anyone could convince me to switch to Apple.  One main reason, I am familiar with it.

Diet Coke - all other diet colas are playing second fiddle

I used to feel that way about Diet Coke...but I love Coke Zero even more!!!
Doritos all the knock offs suck. Except wise but I can never find them.

Glad trash bags we get the stretch Oder reducers they're more expensive but I've never had one rip on me!
Pages: 1 2