Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 3 quarters into the season, what 5 positions are the biggest need?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have done it for every quarter so far so let see if it differs this quarter and I'll do one at the end of the season.

1. RT

2. FS

3. TE

4. MLB

5. CB

What are yours?
1.CB

2.LG

3.TE

4.FS

5.LB

1. RT

2. FS

3. SLB

4. RB

5. TE

1. RT

2.  LG

3.  FS

4.  LB

5.  TE

1. RT

2. LG

3. FS

4. SLB

5. TE

From biggest need (keep in mind I'm not going to mention positions where there's "hope" of a young player emerging, at least IMO. So you're not going to see QB or WR even if those can use upgrades).

1. Free Safety

2. Tight End

3. Defensive End

4. Right Tackle

5. LInebacker

1. Head coach

2. DE

3. TE

4. RT

5. FS

I'm gonna keep going because this team needs a lot

6. LT

7. MLB

8. LG

9. RB

10. SS

DAMN
-CB

-FS

-RT

-RG

-MLB

Sorry I have 6 needs

FS

MLB

RT

SOLB

TE

CB
Depth and or starters are needed all across the OL so I'm considering them all one.  The LB group, outside of Telvin, is just as bad.

OL

LB

FS

OC (Offensive coordinator)

Pass catching TE
OL

OL

OL

OL

OL
You guys will be disappointed when we only have one different OL starter next year, and that's at RT haha.

1. FS

2. Otto LB

3. MLB

4. Hybrid TE

5. RT

FS

LB

LB

CB

OT
LEFT TACKLE  (move Joekel back to RT)

I kinda' feel like the order and priority will be dictated by FA availability for some positions - so this order isn't set in stone for me -  and there are 6 instead of 5.

FS  

LG (at least  sign some competition/depth if not an obvious, immediate upgrade)

RT     ditto ^ 

OTTO/SLB

LEO

TE

Free Safety

Right Tackle

Tight End

Linebacker

Running Back

BUT- that said, with our first pick, take the best player unless it's a QB.  

Quote:1. Head coach

2. DE

3. TE

4. RT

5. FS

I'm gonna keep going because this team needs a lot

6. LT

7. MLB

8. LG

9. RB

10. SS

DAMN

lol, I guess you could have just said everything except QB, kicker and punter.

It was so nice to see all those alphabet lists and not one list had QB anywhere on it.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1a. FS - Evans needs to either be pushed by competition or kicked out by somebody better.

1b. DE - Clemons is getting old and was a stop-gap type guy when we signed him.  Branch is inconsistent when he's in and still can't dip his hips to save his life.

2. G - Linder and Bowanko are good, but they will probably let Beadles stay to compete with whoever they bring in draft/fa.

3. TE - Lewis isn't having an impact and Harbor has been invisible

4. LB - There's a reason why they keep signing LB's when somebody gets hurt.  Seems like JT and Telvin are the only two who are locks as of now.

5. RB - Gotta have somebody behind Denard who can actually do something with it, and also somebody who can actually compete with Denard.  Toby is miscast in this zone rushing scheme, Todman sucks, and for some reason Storm isn't active anymore but they didn't cut him to put back on the PS.  Storm not being cut for the PS means they think he'd get claimed if he got cut so maybe they're just stashing him until he can show he's better at blitz pickup.

Honestly I don't think they do anything at the tackle position.  Young is starting this weekend and he played well when he was in earlier this year, and from what Lags has been saying on the radio with Shadrick they really like Wells but he just needs to get a little stronger.  Lags said from the people he's talked to that they think Wells can be an extremely good RT if he can muscle up during the offseason.  They also want Luke to have a weight gaining offseason to put on 10-15 lbs of muscle.

I'll add in a #6 - QB.  Need a backup that isn't Henne but preferably not a rookie.  Maybe that's what they're keeping the Miami kid around for.

1) LEO

2) FS

3) OL depth

4) TE

5) OTTO

Pages: 1 2