Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wolfies prediction jags this week!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so here you go,This will be complete proof right here my predictions have nothing to do with the team winning,or loseing. Here is mine for the Texans vs Jags this week. 

I gurantee we go to the sports bar,meet our friend there ,and watch the jags game as we glance at other games for fansty purposes. We will enjoy great felloewship as well as a nice lunch with another jags fan,and the sports bar owner will come over,and wish us good luck as he congrats us on our win vs Giants last week cause he wasn't there. There you have it everyone predictions made,and I didn't pick either team,so the only way it would prove my predictions are right is if teams tie,or game is postponed/canceled for some reason.   :yes:  :yes:

so now if everyone agrees with this please raise your hand. 

:thumbsup:

Absolutely not.  If you don't pick it just doesn't mean anything for this week and your mojo, inverted or not, will just resume once you start picking again.  Don't delay the inevitable Mr. Snowwolf.  Inquiring minds want to know...  who you got this week?

The only way the Jags win is if you pick them to lose. As a self-proclaimed jags fan, it is your duty, nigh, your honor, to pick the tinhorns this week to win.

Please do so to ensure the continued success of our beloved franchise.

If you pick the Jags to win or don't pick at all, you are condemning the team to another loss.

Quote:The only way the Jags win is if you pick them to lose. As a self-proclaimed jags fan, it is your duty, nigh, your honor, to pick the tacks this week to win.

Please do so to ensure the continued success of our beloved franchise.

If you pick the Jags to win or don't pick at all, you are condemning the team to another loss.

We're not playing the Tacks, we're playing the Tinhorns. And for the record, I have the Jags to win
Everyone here is always nice,but there are a couple people i respect very very much,and i would love to hear thier  thoughts on me makeing picks for jags games.  here are a couple of them, FBT,Bullseyes,ChiefJag,and d6. please share your thoughts today,or tommorrew,before the game so i can decided on shareing who i think should win.  No offensse to anyone else on the board,i just feel conected to those four,and there are others too,i just can't rember the right speelings. oh i can't forget Jagswoman,or omerbanherd,,sorry if names not spelled right.

Quote:Everyone here is always nice,but there are a couple people i respect very very much,and i would love to hear thier  thoughts on me makeing picks for jags games.  here are a couple of them, FBT,Bullseyes,ChiefJag,and d6. please share your thoughts today,or tommorrew,before the game so i can decided on shareing who i think should win.  No offensse to anyone else on the board,i just feel conected to those four,and there are others too,i just can't rember the right speelings. oh i can't forget Jagswoman,or omerbanherd,,sorry if names not spelled right.

Please hurry up and make your picks, I have money to bet and I don't want the betting lines to change.  Thanks!

P.S

JaguarsWoman is changing her name to JDub, so you may want to PM her for her response before she changes her name.   
Quote:We're not playing the Tacks, we're playing the Tinhorns. And for the record, I have the Jags to win
My bad. Either way, the sentiment remains.
I will make my prediction later tonight. In mean time though here is something else that hasn't been mettionted.  My neighboor is a Steelers fan,but super nice guy.  I told you about him being a fan of pitsburgh for a reason.  

the 2 games we won he said we would,and i thought we would lose. This neighboor said we would beat the browns,he also said we would beat the Giants. I thought we had no chance in either game. so keep that in mind when i make my prediction later tonight.

Why must you do this every week?

I jope things go well for us again this week.

as for me this week honestly I can't give a stight up prediction,besides this.    I feel the game can go either way. I think Texans can win,and I think Jags can win too. It will all depend on which Jags defense shows up. If that defense from last weeks shows up,and plays the whole game i can see a jags win,yet if the other jags defense shows up from most of the season i see the jags loseing. In all honestly I'm not picking a winner this week because i really belieave the game can be won by either team.  Oh i also told my neighboor if hes wrong this week he will have a lot of jags fans from the board comeing,and takeing it up with him.  Wink  Wink

The more,and more i thought about it this morning i have changed my mind. My neighboor may be 2-0 predicting the games which we won,but thats just been luck.  anyways the more i thought this morning about it. 

There is no way we can stop watt,or texans defense,they have a great defense as well. I don't see us winning this game it will be one of those tough loses. anyways Jags winning 2 games in a row this year is impossbille with our super tough schedle remaining.  There is no way Jags will win 2 in a row,Texans are to good,and still in playoff race. Plus Texans still have a chance to win the division only 2 games behind 8-4 colts . As much as i hate to say this,there is no way jags win today. it will turn into a texans blowout by 3rd quarter.

Quote:The more,and more i thought about it this morning i have changed my mind. My neighboor may be 2-0 predicting the games which we won,but thats just been luck. anyways the more i thought this morning about it.

There is no way we can stop watt,or texans defense,they have a great defense as well. I don't see us winning this game it will be one of those tough loses. anyways Jags winning 2 games in a row this year is impossbille with our super tough schedle remaining. There is no way Jags will win 2 in a row,Texans are to good,and still in playoff race. Plus Texans still have a chance to win the division only 2 games behind 8-4 colts . As much as i hate to say this,there is no way jags win today. it will turn into a texans blowout by 3rd quarter.

Excellent!!!
Quote:My bad. Either way, the sentiment remains.

Close enough.

We could really call them the tackhorns.
Quote:The more,and more i thought about it this morning i have changed my mind. My neighboor may be 2-0 predicting the games which we won,but thats just been luck.  anyways the more i thought this morning about it. 

There is no way we can stop watt,or texans defense,they have a great defense as well. I don't see us winning this game it will be one of those tough loses. anyways Jags winning 2 games in a row this year is impossbille with our super tough schedle remaining.  There is no way Jags will win 2 in a row,Texans are to good,and still in playoff race. Plus Texans still have a chance to win the division only 2 games behind 8-4 colts . As much as i hate to say this,there is no way jags win today. it will turn into a texans blowout by 3rd quarter.

There you go.

Wolfie says the Jags don't have a "chainamans" chance of winning today.
Quote:There you go.

Wolfie says the Jags don't have a "chainamans" chance of winning today.
[Image: f5414f67e16d3fa422553305969ea8e1f2210064...cd1d46.jpg]
Texans are a lot better then us. they have won a division game,or 2. we ae 0-3 in our division. lost to colts twice,and titians once who texans just ran all over last week. This is one of the games,which are very few of that is unwinnable for the team with a loseing record. 

So what you're really saying is we're going to win this one. 

Quote:[Image: f5414f67e16d3fa422553305969ea8e1f2210064...cd1d46.jpg]

But it has become the preferred non-word when describing the Jags chances of winning a football game.

I'm not sure a non-word can be a nomenclature.

Pages: 1 2