Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tony Modica
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody actually listen to his show?

Nope

Sometimes when 1010XL gets on a topic I don't care about I'll switch over. I'm always unimpressed.

Good lord is he still on radio?

I had him on a couple days ago.  It still sounds really amateur.....I can't imagine 930's ratings are very good right now.

1. Is there a website to see weekly or monthly radio ratings?

2. I too can't believe he is still on. Absolutely terrible the few times I tried listening to him post Prisco (who I dropped off of his last couple years, but he is light years better then Modica).

There's a local county sports writer who goes on with Modica during the HS football season weekly to talk Clay County sports. He's always telling me when he's going on and to listen. I don't even have the heart to lie to him and say ok, I will, anymore. It's flat out no, I can't listen to that guy.

Surprised to hear his show is still on. I am surprised the station is still the flagship for the Gators. Just for kicks I looked and their Twitter account hasn't tweeted since August. I would not be shocked if they eventually changed formats. Nobody listens to that station anymore.

I switched over a few months back to hear what was going on on 930.  I kept it on for my entire drive because it was so bad I couldn't stop laughing.  It was like watching a car crash, I just couldn't stop listening.

Quote:Surprised to hear his show is still on. I am surprised the station is still the flagship for the Gators. Just for kicks I looked and their Twitter account hasn't tweeted since August. I would not be shocked if they eventually changed formats. Nobody listens to that station anymore.
Come to think of it I do listen to 930 more then I first realized. I do listen to some of the Gator broadcasts and shows for football/basketball/baseball.

But that's it.