Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Great Interview with Sen'Derrick Marks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...uars-game/

This is a very entertaining interview with Sen'Derrick Marks that lasts 15 minutes.   

Good interview, very likable guy listening to him. 

Too bad we can't buy his jersey anywhere.

He compared Gus to Fisher.. As much as I hate Fisher, that's great company I think.. 

I think Gus has a chance to turn out OK, he just needs some time.  For now, i wish he had a common sense coach by his side to ask before he calls timeouts or goes for two.

Quote:I think Gus has a chance to turn out OK, he just needs some time.  For now, i wish he had a common sense coach by his side to ask before he calls timeouts or goes for two.

Mistakes happen, even from the coaches.. As long as he continues to learn from them, he's only going to get better and better..
I dare you not to like the guy after that interview.  I was already a big fan, but I like him more now. 

Jump in the pool Sen'Derrick!
Fun interview, thanks for sharing. Marks is genuine. He loves the game.

Quote:I dare you not to like the guy after that interview.  I was already a big fan, but I like him more now. 

Same here.....I've always been impressed by his drive in games....even ones we were losing.

He never gives up.

He's Da' Man.

Heck, even Florio was nice to him.

In fact him and Miller....gotta lov'em.

Quote:Too bad we can't buy his jersey anywhere.
That's what I've been saying.  You'll have to get a custom made one that costs an arm and a leg
Tied with DE Chris Clemons with 7 sacks at 17th overall in the NFL (sacks).

Sadly Houston's Offensive line has only allowed 21 sacks while Jaguars is the worst in the NFL allowing over 50 sacks this season so far!

That doesnt mean that #99 Marks cant have a better game against #99 Watt

but I doubt it.
Quote:That's what I've been saying. You'll have to get a custom made one that costs an arm and a leg

They are in stock on NFLshop

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://m.nflshop.com/Pro_Line_Mens_Jacksonville_Jaguars_SenDerrick_Marks_Team_Color_Jersey/source/ak1944nfl-pla-1554622?003=14180831&CS_010=1554622'>http://m.nflshop.com/Pro_Line_Mens_Jacksonville_Jaguars_SenDerrick_Marks_Team_Color_Jersey/source/ak1944nfl-pla-1554622?003=14180831&CS_010=1554622</a>
Quote:Too bad we can't buy his jersey anywhere.

I bought one for my wife in the women's sizes
Marks and Clemons, those are two fine pickups, and really the core of our defense right now.

They are total professionals, for years we drafted duds, and they come right in and bring QB pressure

we lacked for years.

Given our offensive woes, either could be MVP on this 2 win club right now.

Quote:Tied with DE Chris Clemons with 7 sacks at 17th overall in the NFL (sacks).

Sadly Houston's Offensive line has only allowed 21 sacks while Jaguars is the worst in the NFL allowing over 50 sacks this season so far!

That doesnt mean that #99 Marks cant have a better game against #99 Watt

but I doubt it.
But where does he rank for interior linemen?  More telling.