Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Austin Mounted Police Officer Dropped “Homegrown Terrorist” From 312 Feet With One Shot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Austin Mounted Police Officer Dropped “Homegrown Terrorist” From 312 Feet With One Shot

Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good, but maybe Austin Police Sgt. Adam Johnson was both lucky and good to take down a rifle-armed man who attacked the Austin Police Department, the Mexican Consulate, and a federal courthouse with more than 200 shots fired. Sgt. Johnson was about to stable two police horses when he heard the volley of shots and walked out onto the street, still holding the reins of the two horses in one hand.

http://bearingarms.com/austin-mounted-po...-one-shot/

A fortunate combination of skill, luck, and divine intervention.  Outstanding!

[whispering to boy aiming rifle] I am a stone. I do not move. Very slowly, I put snow in my mouth. Then he won't see my breath. I take my time. I let him come closer. I have only one bullet. I aim at his eye. Very gently, my finger presses on the trigger. I do not tremble. I have no fear. I'm a big boy now. Ready Vassili? Now, Vassili, fire!

Awesome stuff.. 

Don't mess with Texas....
Dang, I was about to chime in with that isn't so hard and then I realized they were talking (of course) about a handgun.

I would love to see a chart of the path of the bullet.