Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hells Angels Buy All The Bikes At A Walmart Store And Give Them To Needy Children For Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hells Angels Buy All The Bikes At A Walmart Store And Give Them To Needy Children For Christmas

A group of Hells Angels in Fresno, California, decided they wanted to give back to the community, so they reportedly went to a local Walmart store and purchased all of the bikes to give away to needy children.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/h...tmas-video

Good for them!!
I've watched enough Sons of Anarchy to know something fishy is up with this!
Quote:I've watched enough Sons of Anarchy to know something fishy is up with this!
They left out the part where immediately after the good deed was done, the President of the local chapter murdered ________,  _______, and had a snitch _______ed.  (I should probably learn how to use the spoiler function).
Bikers get a lot of bad press agreed, however, I know for a fact that Bikers are some of the most fiercely loyal friends you can have. They also sponser toy runs for the kids at Christmas time. The old saying applies here, "The good we do is never remembered, the bad we do is never forgotten"

Quote:Bikers get a lot of bad press agreed, however, I know for a fact that Bikers are some of the most fiercely loyal friends you can have. They also sponser toy runs for the kids at Christmas time. The old saying applies here, "The good we do is never remembered, the bad we do is never forgotten"

I had a guy working for me, he was a Pegan, before he joined them he was probably the hardest working tech I had. Then he patched over with the Pegans and he started coming to work late, hung over, leaving early for "church", long weekends turned into a couple of weeks off. I had to let him go, partying became more important then work, to me most of those guys get in trouble because they try to party like 21 year olds in a 45 years olds body.
Never heard of the Pegans, knew a few Pagans in my day (and a few Outlaws). They were good people

Nothing like a little good pr to act as cover for all the bad deeds.

Of course, if they were a different color they'd all be "thugs".

Quote:Never heard of the Pegans, knew a few Pagans in my day (and a few Outlaws). They were good people

Pagans my bad, spelling not my strength.
They actually do this every year.
But what would needy kids do with all those Harl...oh wait. I get it now, never mind.