Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New York Giants MB After The Jags Game...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?...JAGUARS***

If you thought that the Tacks fans were mad a year ago after their game against us, oh boy, are you in for a treat in this gameday thread.

Sit down, grab some popcorn, and scroll through the thread until the epic collapse begins. Funniest football thread that I've seen in a long time. Optimism turns into pessimism, and straight up apathy after the first half. I can't blame them. 

They're New Yorkers. Call it like they see it. Lol
Some clipits from their board...

"It's amazing how much Bortles sucks and they still mount a comeback!!"

Hard to win when you give them 12 points

Giants made the Jags look like champs, such an embarrassment this team is.

Top 5 draft Pick! [Image: smile.png]

We are a bigger joke than the Jets. That is saying something.

Lose to the Jags it is time to Fire People!

We just lost to the Jags! Omg! I'm at a loss.

Most of them sound like the regulars around here.

I especially liked  " Watching this team is like watching a mosquito crawl up your leg with your hands tied behind your back."  

Haha!  We felt that way during the first half.  Helpless. 

Quote:http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?...JAGUARS***

If you thought that the Tacks fans were mad a year ago after their game against us, oh boy, are you in for a treat in this gameday thread.

Sit down, grab some popcorn, and scroll through the thread until the epic collapse begins. Funniest football thread that I've seen in a long time. Optimism turns into pessimism, and straight up apathy after the first half. I can't blame them. 

Thank you.. I love reading misery Smile
Oh I loved this one:  

The Cowboys, Eagles and even the Skins beat the Jags, but the Giants are the only NFC East team to lose to Jacksonville after blowing a double digit lead. SMH.

I'd love to know what Mara is thinking watching the Giants lose their 7th game in a row and give Jacksonville their largest comeback win in franchise history.

Quote:Most of them sound like the regulars around here.

I especially liked " Watching this team is like watching a mosquito crawl up your leg with your hands tied behind your back."

Haha! We felt that way during the first half. Helpless.

They do sound like the regulars around here. Instead of fire Fisch and Bradley they're saying fire Coughlin and Fewell.
LOL...They've won a whopping 3 games on a 7 game losing streak and they're shocked they lost. Time for a reality check in NY.

It is creepy, its like everyone is just playing some predetermined role. They had their apologists, their TMD's, fire everyone folks. The one guy even had the same quote in his sig as FBT I believe...

It's called .... Hitting Rock Bottom.

They are not shocked at losing, it's who they lost to that triggers their anger.

Fans are fans.  Is what it is and shouldn't come as much of a surprise.  The number of people who actually take time to go to and then really post to a message board is a very very small percentage of the fan base.

Yes, but the sentiments of a few mirror the anger of the fanbase.

Thank you.  Very entertaining.  To the NY fans

[Image: image.jpg?w=400&c=1]

Quote:It's called .... Hitting Rock Bottom.

They are not shocked at losing, it's who they lost to that triggers their anger.

Let's pause for a second and realise that losing to the Jags is the same as hitting Rock Bottom.

That's like waking up and having your one night stand suffer a life crisis because she had sex with you.
Quote:It is creepy, its like everyone is just playing some predetermined role. They had their apologists, their TMD's, fire everyone folks. The one guy even had the same quote in his sig as FBT I believe...

Lol. I saw that as well.

Quote:It is creepy, its like everyone is just playing some predetermined role. They had their apologists, their TMD's, fire everyone folks. The one guy even had the same quote in his sig as FBT I believe...
It's a quote from George Carlin. It's pretty famous and well known, so I don't think it's that much of a surprise. It's actually very true in meaning...
Quote:It's a quote from George Carlin. It's pretty famous and well known, so I don't think it's that much of a surprise. It's actually very true in meaning...
2 moderators on two different boards with the same quote in their sig. I find that at least a little creepy.

P.s. - thanks for the quote origin. I didn't know it.

You noticed that, too, eh? It was like stepping into Bizarro world...needless to say, it felt like home on many levels...Big Grin
Quote:LOL...They've won a whopping 3 games on a 7 game losing streak and they're shocked they lost. Time for a reality check in NY.

Agreed.....to listen to them you'd think they were some powerhouse of a team that just lost to a jr. High junior varsity team. Get over it, New York, your team sucks!
The Jaguars win the pennant!  LOL

Pages: 1 2 3