Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pasztor out for season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Torn Hamstring......next man up
Quote:Torn Hamstring......next man up

Not a big loss, but the more distressing news was on Bortles, who has a sprained ankle and a shoulder problem.

Might explain some of his throws coming up so short yesterday.
Quote:Not a big loss, but the more distressing news was on Bortles, who has a sprained ankle and a shoulder problem.

I think Pasztor is a huge loss considering he's managed to do a decent job on Watt, and we play the Texans next, and twice within the last four games.
Quote:Not a big loss, but the more distressing news was on Bortles, who has a sprained ankle and a shoulder problem.

He was running like that on a sprained ankle? I'll take it!
The way he played, you wouldn't think it's a huge loss, however I'm nervous of what's behind him.  It could always be worse.

Quote:The way he played, you wouldn't think it's a huge loss, however I'm nervous of what's behind him.  It could always be worse.

Quote:I think Pasztor is a huge loss considering he's managed to do a decent job on Watt, and we play the Texans next, and twice within the last four games.

Watt will line up all over the place. Maybe Paztor has done a good job against him in the past, but nothing about the games this season has led me to believe he'd be the answer.

With that said, it's clear that the o-line has bigger problems than Paztor. I think the biggest one is no one in the offense currently seems to understand blocking assignments very well so they're frequently doubling up on guys while people run free at Bortles.
Wells played good in his replacement and we still have Young i believe who played well also.

UDFA Josh Wells vs J.J. Watt twice this season. Should be a test for him.

RT should be a big priority in FA. Paztor can be a decent versatile backup. 

Quote:UDFA Josh Wells vs J.J. Watt twice this season. Should be a test for him.

I'm expecting a lot of max protect called with Mercedes on the double team.
Bortles better be ready to roll out… left!

Quote:Bortles better be ready to roll out… left!

So he can get creamed by whoever Joeckel whiffs on? Wallbash
Discuss
oh no, we will lose now

Quote:Discus

[Image: vdmh5y.jpg]
definitely not great news, but maybe one of these young guys can flip the switch and prove their worth. the OL will definitely get some upgrades next offseason either way.

Sam Young played pretty well earlier in the year.