Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bradley is Immature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...58495d1e42

Just playing ya'll, this dude rocks!

Lol @ u
Quote:http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...58495d1e42

Someone please find me another coach that acts this immature with a 2-11 team?

That's nice the players like him but they sure won't win a Super Bowl with a cheerleader coaching the team.

I'd love to come in to work, get paid millions to suck and my boss cheer me on...

I know it's coming....so bash on! :thumbsup: Wallbash

Maybe he was always like this but I would expect he picked some of it up from Pete Carroll.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2013/10/02...itive.html
I liked Stone Cold Steve Austin's post game speech.

Immature lol! You don't land an NFL head coaching job if your immature. I'm currently in the process of trying to land a job within the NFL and NBA and there is nothing immature about anything. It's serious business top to bottom and I know everyone within every organization takes their job seriously and with pride because of how hard it is to get to that level. To call someone immature who's at a top position within a huge business like the NFL is something beyond me. But it's ok! Myself and others need people like you in this world that don't understand the amount of time and dedication it takes to getting what they want. One less person I have to worry about beating me to a job like this. I thank you for that.

I'm only going to post once in this thread.

Read my post seriously, take a step back, enjoy that your alive, and go work for something.

Gus Bradley and the Jacksonville Jaguars are not immature.
There are different styles and recipes for success. If this team was winning regularly no one would point that out and complain. The style won a Super Bowl in Seattle. It's not the right path for every team though. I can give you that.

Troll troll troll troll your boat...
You could learn from more experienced trolls like Bartram Springs Jag. You don't show up and troll right after a win. Give it a few days.

Is "JeremyNFL" TMD's second account?
Quote:Immature lol! You don't land an NFL head coaching job if your immature. I'm currently in the process of trying to land a job within the NFL and NBA and there is nothing immature about anything. It's serious business top to bottom and I know everyone within every organization takes their job seriously and with pride because of how hard it is to get to that level. To call someone immature who's at a top position within a huge business like the NFL is something beyond me. But it's ok! Myself and others need people like you in this world that don't understand the amount of time and dedication it takes to getting what they want. One less person I have to worry about beating me to a job like this. I thank you for that.

I'm only going to post once in this thread.

Read my post seriously, take a step back, enjoy that your alive, and go work for something.

Gus Bradley and the Jacksonville Jaguars are not immature.

Please find me another coach that acts like this in the NFL or college football for that matter.  And I'm talking about a winning, championship caliber coach.
Quote:There are different styles and recipes for success. If this team was winning regularly no one would point that out and complain. The style won a Super Bowl in Seattle. It's not the right path for every team though. I can give you that.

Pete Caroll does not act like he just won the Super Bowl when his team is 2-10.
Quote:Pete Caroll does not act like he just won the Super Bowl when his team is 2-10.
You've obviously never seen a Seattle post game win.... And his teams have probably never been 2-10.
Obvious trolling here
Are you serious? lol. Coming back from being down 21 with a team thats 1-10, and you r backs are against the wall at home. Thats a reason to celebrate. The Jags dont come back from big deficits. The stat they showed was last time we did something like that was in '96' I think. That was a real football team that I saw for the first time in a while yesterday.

But then again, you are the same dude that post that we have lost befor ethe game starts.

no one should change their personality whether its at 2-10 or 10-2.  You are who you are, You don't think the players wouldn't see right through a coach if he changed every week depending on a loss or win

Idiotic thread is idiotic.
[Image: 104j22a.jpg]

Reaching
You bash Bradley as immature but you want Harbaugh? How does that work?
When the clock strikes one o'clock Christmas day JeremyNFL will be visited by the first of three spirits of Christmas. Remember....remember....remember.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6