Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lemonade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Jags made lemonade out of lemons today.  It's a good win but in all reality they just screwed up their draft position.

There were some positives, but keep things in perspective, the Giants are 3-9.  We beat them by 1 point with the D scoring a TD.  We managed a win with a LOT going our way.  IF other teams had the breaks we had they would have beat the Jags by 20-30.

In regards to those we are hoping develop.

Bortles- Looked extremely Henne like for 2-3 quarters then had some good throws/plays.  His windup concerns me, lots of batted balls, heavy feet (like they are stuck in concrete), he has been curling up in the fetal position like Henne, and throwing off his back foot shying from contact.

Joeckel- Plain out sucks...need to sign a FA or redraft at this point.

Beadles- Waste of FA cash

Bowanko and Linder- Let's see what they do next year

Pasztor- Sign a FA or draft replacement

DRob- Real deal, late round gem.

Gerhart- lol the dude is on Special Teams, need I say more?

M Lee- nice TD catch, showing some promise, the injuries to other WRs may be good for him to get reps

Hurns- Inconsistent but much potential, let's hope he shows more consistency next year

Shorts- Whatever, Just a Guy (JAG), take him or leave him doesn't matter

TEs- Need some!

D Line- Marks is a beast!

Red Bryant is average, if we draft a DE early he will be replaced

Miller- not bad, slightly above average player

Clemons- Let's see how many productive years we can get out of him, he has his good moments

Geno Hayes- Below Average

JT Thomas- Needs to put on weight, gets run over

Smith- Needs to bulk up, lots of speed and potential

McCray- Late round gem lots of promise

Gratz- Cut him!

Cyp- Cut him!

Josh Evans- Who?

I do like DRob. I hope he has a good career here in Jacksonville. Along with a few others you have listed too.

There is no big #1 guy coming out of this draft.  Your point is moot.

[Image: infinite-trolling-forever-always-troll-f...llface.gif]

Nick O'Leary would be a fantastic addition. If Blackmon returns in decent playing form, the Jags could have a top 5 receiving group.
Jags need a RB. (short and sweet)

Quote:Jags need a RB. (short and sweet)

I'm starting to thing that, too.   We have a converted QB playing RB.   We could use a true, dominant RB.  

But more than that, we need a better offensive line. 
Can we wait till Tuesday for all this? We just won, folks! EJoy it!
Quote:Nick O'Leary would be a fantastic addition. If Blackmon returns in decent playing form, the Jags could have a top 5 receiving group.
That dude is a man among boys!