Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who should I complain to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I turned the TV on Channel 13 shortly before 1:00 I saw Heinz Field and the Steelers. Right time, right channel, wrong team. It turned out Gainesville's Fox station decided to change games after the TV map was created for Week 13. So while the Jaguars played their best game all year, I could not watch any of it. I could not even see any highlights because during the Patriots/Packers halftime report, James Brown did not say anything except we won by one point. He did not even say we won on a 43-yard field goal with 28 seconds left despite the fact that he did report other game-winning scores at Tampa Bay and Baltimore. Is the Fox headquarters or local Fox station guilty of making me miss out on a good game? I need to complain to somebody because it is not my fault I can't go to the stadium or get NFL Sunday Ticket.

Sounds like operator malfunction.. 

Neither one is going to care.

Simply being honest.

Why can't you get Sunday Ticket?
Quote:Neither one is going to care.

Simply being honest.

Why can't you get Sunday Ticket?
She can't have satellite where she lives.
And Scarecrow is right. Nobody except the fans cares about this team. We're only a blip on the radar if something goes extremely well or extremely bad.

I just watch the games on NFL Rewind the next day in the 30 minute version. Though the 2nd half of this game I may watch in real time.
The tv stations are going to play the best game for ratings.  Tough luck on this one.

Quote:The TV stations are going to play the best game for ratings. Tough luck on this one.

If ratings were all they cared about, I would not be able to watch every game on CBS and the first game on Fox. The fact that no other game was switched to something else in Gainesville is proof they only care about local teams regardless of how bad they are.
A 30 minute version of the Jaguars win over the Giants is going to be shown at 12pm today  ( Tuesday ) on NFL Network.

If you try to complain to a TV syndicate about not being able to watch a Jaguars game, try not to get upset when they:

#1 don't believe you 

#2 snicker at you behind your back because you are actually complaining about trying to watch a Jags game.

Also, you only missed their best HALF of the season. The 1st half was just a repeat of most games this season where the Jags found themselves down 0-21 to a team that had lost 6 games in a row.

Unfortunately, you did miss the greatest comeback in Jaguars history, so that's really a shame.

it took 18 years to break that record (1996) and who knows when this current record will be broken.

Let it out JW, let it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:If you try to complain to a TV syndicate about not being able to watch a Jaguars game, try not to get upset when they:

#1 don't believe you 

#2 snicker at you behind your back because you are actually complaining about trying to watch a Jags game.

Also, you only missed their best HALF of the season. The 1st half was just a repeat of most games this season where the Jags found themselves down 0-21 to a team that had lost 6 games in a row.

Unfortunately, you did miss the greatest comeback in Jaguars history, so that's really a shame.

it took 18 years to break that record (1996) and who knows when this current record will be broken.

Let it out JW, let it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a glorious half.
Quote:It was a glorious half.

No kidding. A 41-yard fumble recovery score by a rookie who was not on the roster only two weeks ago and another rookie recovering a fumble in the end zone made me hope the game is on NFL Replay. Then the 43-yarder by Josh Scobee. I kept looking at the score updates to see if we still had the ball.
Quote:A 30 minute version of the Jaguars win over the Giants is going to be shown at 12pm today  (Tuesday) on NFL Network.

I read that post at 11:55, barely in time to watch it.

Seeing what penalty was called is an improvement.