Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Favorite Christmas Song?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My all time fave is The Little Drummer Boy. There are so many good versions of it. From the meaning if it, to the music, to the words. Love it.

I'm partial by a version that was put out not long ago by Pentatonix. Just awesome!
Little Drummer Boy-Peace on Earth...Bing Crosby and David Bowie
Quote:Little Drummer Boy-Peace on Earth...Bing Crosby and David Bowie
I was going to post this. FAVORITE hands down. Folks on FB post Pentatonix's version as the best and I always have to set them straight. Lol
Quote:Little Drummer Boy-Peace on Earth...Bing Crosby and David Bowie
Bing Crosby's version of The Little Drummer Boy is so good too. Heard it on the radio tonight which got the wheels turning to start this thread.
Quote:I was going to post this. FAVORITE hands down. Folks on FB post Pentatonix's version as the best and I always have to set them straight. Lol
So many really good versions to say one is best!
Quote:So many really good versions to say one is best!

Well, it's my favorite. :-) I'm an 80's kid so I am biased.
Quote:Well, it's my favorite. :-) I'm an 80's kid so I am biased.
Yup, same here.
Little Drummer Boy by a mile.

Josh Groban's version of O Holy Night is pretty good.  There are many versions of this song that are good as well.
Quote:Josh Groban's version of O Holy Night is pretty good.  There are many versions of this song that are good as well.
Haaaa Gaaaay!
Pentatonix "Mary Did You Know" is excellent too.

Quote:Haaaa Gaaaay!

Mine is, but yours is so much hardcore?
Run DMC- Christmas in Hollis
Silent Night
Quote:Mine is, but yours is so much hardcore?
Turn your sarcasm meter on, bruh.
Love pretty much all the ones mentioned. Here are a few of my other favorites.

Siberian Orchestra's 'Carol of the Bells'

Old timey versions of 'Let it Snow'

Top one has to be 'Do you hear what I hear?' There are a lot of bad versions, but as long as it's a strong vocalist that doesn't embellish too much it's one that always gives me goose bumps.

I will also always stop when I hear 'Little Drummer Boy' on the radio.

Bing Crosby - White Christmas
Quote:Love pretty much all the ones mentioned. Here are a few of my other favorites.

Siberian Orchestra's 'Carol of the Bells'

Old timey versions of 'Let it Snow'

Top one has to be 'Do you hear what I hear?' There are a lot of bad versions, but as long as it's a strong vocalist that doesn't embellish too much it's one that always gives me goose bumps.

I will also always stop when I hear 'Little Drummer Boy' on the radio.

I love any version of Carol of the Bells!!
winter wonderland is mine

Pages: 1 2