Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Coughlin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So is he done?
Maybe.... 

It would certainly be ironic if this was the game that sealed his fate.

It would be surprising if he made it, but two rings have a little weight
He'll "retire" after this year.
If he is he's had an amazing run most coaches would be envious of. i'd take him back here in a heartbeat at any time.

Quote:If he is he's had an amazing run most coaches would be envious of. i'd take him back here in a heartbeat at any time.

He's easily the best head coach in Jags history.

And it's not even close.
Good a time as any to retire and walk away with a pretty impressive record. 

Nah, he still has another year to get the OLine fixed.

Can we have him back?

Lets throw a big thing of what ifs into this.  What if Jags fire Gus,Giants fire tom,and then Tom ends up back in Jacksonville were he Started as a HC with this team we have.  If anything,no offensse to Gus,Tom has one thing Gus doesn't,lots of expirence as a HC.   What would happen then to this jags team? 

Quote:Can we have him back?

lol, why?
I wouldn't be upset if the Jags offered him some type of front office position next year.
Can he be a assistant coach? With his experience it would help this team a lot, especially because he coached here he probably has a soft spot for the Jaguars. 

I believe every coach the Jaguars beat last year was fired.

Quote:So is he done?

If he is, it will just be another HC who gets the axe after losing to Gus.

!00% of the head coaches who lost to Gus in 2013, got fired. All 3.

How many will it be this year?
Gus cans another HC remember last year?
None probably. Coughlin either retires or sticks around. He has Eli Manning at QB, he won't give up so soon with 2 super bowl rings.