Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Did Wolfie pick the Giants?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wolfie picks the Jags nearly every week and we lose.  The only week that Wolfie selected the opponent this year was the week we played Cleveland --- you guessed it, the Jags won.

Yeah, we won today.  This only leads me to believe that Wolfie selected the Giants.   Can someone verify -- I was off the board most of the Holiday Weekend. 

Thanks !!

He picked Giants, big
he said the giants would destroy us im pretty sure :teehee:

It's in the thread about "bad football weekend"
He said we didn't have a "chainamans" chance to win against the Giants.

Wolfie said that when he has a bad weekend, the Jags will lose. And he stated that he had a bad weekend arguing with his mother. So he picked the Giants to win. 

On the other hand, when he wears his beads, the Jags will win. Maybe his beads overwhelmed his bad weekend. 

I did predict Giants to win,no i didn't wear the beads this week. I went to the sports bar,and hung out with my dad,and a friend of ours jags fan of course. Don't take this the wrong way,but i had more then football on mind today. I'm really excited about possbille trip to yelloewstone  in july of 2015. I am really hopeing i get to go. 

Quote:I did predict Giants to win,no i didn't wear the beads this week. I went to the sports bar,and hung out with my dad,and a friend of ours jags fan of course. Don't take this the wrong way,but i had more then football on mind today. I'm really excited about possbille trip to yelloewstone  in july of 2015. I am really hopeing i get to go. 

I sure hope whether you get to go to yellowstone or not doesn't depend on how many games the Jags win between now and July 2015.
I think we found the source of our Wins and Losses.  Heck, we don't need spring training, preseason, or even drafted players or free agent acquisitions ..... we just need Wolfie to select the opponent and our future is bright.

nope that trip depends more on my parents then anything.