Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It Just Feels Good To Win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Let it out here

I could get used to this

Yeah.  Really needed that.  

Heck yeah!

I know it's only our 2nd, but this feels good.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, this place would have been downright ugly if the D didn't come out on fire in the 2nd half.  Seriously, that was like a franchise saving win by the defense.
Quote:Heck yeah!

I know it's only our 2nd, but this feels good.

Yep, only our 2nd win, but that matches Mularkey's best season, which also happens to be Mularkey's worst season, which coincidentially is the worst season in Jags history.

JAGS WIN

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:Dude, this place would have been downright ugly if the D didn't come out on fire in the 2nd half.  Seriously, that was like a franchise saving win by the defense.

Haha. I can't even imagine trying to cheer you up if they didn't come out swinging in the second half.  :teehee:  My optimism only stretches so far! 
Good team win. Defense made amends for getting bullied the entire first half. Offense was able to get us the drive when we really needed it to win the game. Banger kicked a 66 yard punt. Field goals were much better.

the real reason Jags won today is this. Gus showed this to the team at the half,and it fired them up.

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...o-jaguars/

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfie said this was a bad weekend so the Jags would lose. Hmmm...........I can't trust him anymore.

It feels good to finally win but to keep things in perspective we need to build momentum and win next week. 

For those imbeciles who think we should lose for draft picks...........losing is for losers.

Regards......................the Chiefjag

Yes sir it sure does
I can finally enjoy watching NFL highlights again this week and I won't have to turn the channel when Jags/Giants recap comes on.

Thank you Jags, we needed this.

Yes, it certainly feels good to not have to go hide after the game :yes: .  The team deserves credit for this win, but they've got to do it consistently.  Once that happens, we'll feel like this more often than not  :thumbsup:

Wow, went to the game just hoping for a competitive game, feeling bad at the half......then all hell broke loose!

we held them to just 3 points (very late in the 4th) the whole second half.

I told a gnats fan.....THIS,,,is Jaguars football.

Their fans were totally not expecting what happened.

It was LOUD too!

Quote:Wow, went to the game just hoping for a competitive game, feeling bad at the half......then all hell broke loose!

we held them to just 3 points (very late in the 4th) the whole second half.

I told a gnats fan.....THIS,,,is Jaguars football.

Their fans were totally not expecting what happened.

It was LOUD too!

After that dismal 1st half, there were a whole lot of Jaguar not expecting what happenend either.
LET ME HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:Haha. I can't even imagine trying to cheer you up if they didn't come out swinging in the second half.  :teehee:  My optimism only stretches so far! 

Naw, I had already created a coping mechanism...  LOL  Thank goodness I did not have to continue on with it--- It may well have killed me!

Hey!  So anyone remember the Shoelace run, where he had to cut back and break tackles...  I thought that was a huge play!

Pages: 1 2 3