Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wondering how this list changes after today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRankingNFL.htm

I was actually suprised Gus was on the hot seat.
In all fairness I can make a site and put Belichick on the hot seat, doesn't actually make it hot for him. 

He should still be on the hot seat. We got a lucky win today. The offense is still pathetic looking. I hope they lose the rest of their games so Bradley can be fired.

Quote:He should still be on the hot seat. We got a lucky win today. The offense is still pathetic looking. I hope they lose the rest of their games so Bradley can be fired.

Lucky? Because we had 2 defensive TD's, I assume? That's just good coaching and developing an opportunistic defense. I mean, our offense is still bad, but our defense has been solid for weeks.
As long as we can get an actual OC, I'm fine with Bradley staying as HC. The only way I see them changing head coaches is for a big name, which would be fine by me as well.

Quote:Lucky? Because we had 2 defensive TD's, I assume? That's just good coaching and developing an opportunistic defense. I mean, our offense is still bad, but our defense has been solid for weeks.
Solid? Our defense practically looked like the Seahawks D today.
Bradley is a good HC

Sleeping with a smile tonight. Big task next week with the Wattexans.
Apparently the Seahawks were lucky to win the SB last year because their defense scored.

I'd take Harbuagh I a heartbeat for the simple fact that he would be good for Bortles.