Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sen'Derrick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: tempAP141965504949_0--nfl_mezz_1280_1024...height=465]

The best player on the team, made the game sealing sack and what's even better.... we stole him from the tacks.

BEASSSSTTTT

MONSTER
Monster Beast
You prolly weren't a fan when Blackmon played I mean marks is so good in the run game right
He should easily be in the Pro Bowl, really hope the players and coaches vote him in.

Quote:You prolly weren't a fan when Blackmon played I mean marks is so good in the run game right
Dude I've been a member on here longer than you. I've been a fan since 2007.

Stop harping on about Blackmon, if he comes back and makes plays then I'd be delighted but right now he's not played a snap in a long long time. Marks is out there every week ballin'.
Quote:Dude I've been a member on here longer than you. I've been a fan since 2007.

Stop harping on about Blackmon, if he comes back and makes plays then I'd be delighted but right now he's not played a snap in a long long time. Marks is out there every week ballin'.

Blackmon hasn't ever had 1000 yards in a season. Marks is playing at a Stroud/Henderson level this season
Marks was a real test of my fanhood. He was a stinkin' tack, and based on that alone, I wanted nothing but bad for him as a Jag.

He is now the best defender, and has won me over. I am left with knowing that he was drafted by those stinkin' tacks and wanted to be a Jag all along.

Now I love the guy.

It was a transitional period for me though.

Where does he rank among DTs with sacks? I know he's got 7 right now. They said if he gets 8 he gets a 600k bonus.
Quote:Where does he rank among DTs with sacks? I know he's got 7 right now. They said if he gets 8 he gets a 600k bonus.
3rd I think, McCoy had 7.5 before today and he was second.
Quote:Blackmon hasn't ever had 1000 yards in a season. Marks is playing at a Stroud/Henderson level this season
Marks is playing even better than Stroud/Henderson.
He's playing at a Pro Bowl level that's for sure maybe even all Pro

Beast mode
He's playing like a man amongst boys

Quote:You prolly weren't a fan when Blackmon played I mean marks is so good in the run game right

You must be JB's new girlfriend or something.

But yeah, I agree.  His career stats of 1280 receiving yards over 20 games will land him in the hall of fame for sure.
Quote:You must be JB's new girlfriend or something.

But yeah, I agree. His career stats of 1280 receiving yards over 20 games will land him in the hall of fame for sure.

I just know talent marks is a good pass rusher, Blackmon hasn't had the same opportunity to show himself which he eventually will
Anyone have a GIF or Video of that Clowney-Esque stop in the backfield he made, where he timed the snap perfectly. 

[Image: nfl_a_marks_d1_200x300.jpg]

Player of the game. 

Love that guy. 

what's this JaguarScience guy talking about? 
Quote:what's this JaguarScience guy talking about? 

Think:  JungleCat with less grammar and there you have it. 

#gobbledygook
Pages: 1 2