Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I think its finally happened...Apathy has taken me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Watching this team completely fall off the wheels especially when it was looking so good at one point has just broke me as a Jaguars fan. Not sure I care to watch them anymore. I doubt I even believe in bortles anymore much less bradley.

Anyone else starting to feel this?

Are you kidding? Guys are out there competing and getting better man! You are just a whiny, knee-jerk fan if you can't see the improvement out there!
Same here

What took you so long?

I feel ya - I've been watching the Jags since game 1, but this LONG stretch of getting blown out game after game is taking it's toll.  Especially when we're being lied to by the organization - the team is NOT committed to getting better, otherwise they wouldn't have gone cheap on the GM, coaches, and free agents. 
Quote:Are you kidding? Guys are out there competing and getting better man! You are just a whiny, knee-jerk fan if you can't see the improvement out there!

He also doesn't know anything about football, and is secretly a Patriots/Broncos fan. 

disGUSting 

What? As I post this, They completely turn it around?
Haha! Stay off the bandwagon homeslice.
I love this thread so much...
Man, the Jags got blown out today!

Quote:I love this thread so much...
I do too!

This is my second favorite thread.

I am having way too much fun at the expense of an ignorant troll in another one though.

The mental midgets make my day with their entertainment.
Nice thread to see the troll fakers vs true fans.

I didn't feel anything u felt, seems like your on some [BAD WORD REMOVED]. If u turned that TV off i feel bad for you because that was the best Jags football I've seen since a long time and Im happy I got to enjoy that, instead of bashing the team before halftime.

[Image: cat%20-%20i%20love%20this%20thread%20so%...1307639941]

I take a lot of good natured ribbing since I'm a Jag Fan in Maryland but..... I never let it bring me down. Been a fan since 93 (Was Living in Jax then) when they were awarded the franchise and I'm still a fan.

LOL. 

Awesome thread. 

Quote:Nice thread to see the troll fakers vs true fans.

What is a true fan?  Does it come with a badge? 
It was indeed a tale of 2 halfs.  The first half we looked like an 0-16 team.

In the 2nd half our D looked like the 85 Bears.  Our offense was pretty much the same, but man, our D was amazing!

Giants 24 

Jaguar D 13 + Jaguar O 12 = 25.

WE WIN!!!

Quote:It was indeed a tale of 2 halfs.  The first half we looked like an 0-16 team.

In the 2nd half our D looked like the 85 Bears.  Our offense was pretty much the same, but man, our D was amazing!

Giants 24 

Jaguar D 13 + Jaguar O 12 = 25.

WE WIN!!!
So - aside from the defensive scores  - I called it!! 

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top.../?p=376775

:teehee:
Pages: 1 2