Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This Week in the AFC South- Week # 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Week # 12 results:  2-1

Overall 25-13

Week # 13 Selections: 

Jacksonville over NY.Giants :   Likely Tom Coughlin's final game in Jacksonville in what has been a borderline HOF Coaching career.  

Indianapolis over Washington.  The question now becomes what can the Redskins get for RGIII in a trade next year?

Houston over Tennessee.    Probably a low scoring game but one in which the Texans win long before the last minute of the contest.  

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">2-1 last week.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">28-10 overall.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Giants over Jaguars

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Colts over Redskins

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Texans over Titans

Thanks D6.

Giants over Jaguars

Colts over Skins

Texans over Titans.

2-1 Last week

24-14 overall

I was waiting for this

Jaguars over Giants

Colts over Redskins

Texans over Titans

Last week 3-0

Overall 26-12

This week should be easy,, we'll see.

Giants

Colts

Texans
2-1 this week.

30-11 overall.

2-1 this week.

26-15 overall.

Glad to take that loss this week.

Good job again jagIbelieve.

Quote:2-1 this week.

26-15 overall.

Glad to take that loss this week.

Good job again jagIbelieve.

Thanks again Bullseye.

3-0 this week.

29-12 overall.

I'm right on your heels Coltswarriors!  :thumbsup:

Had to edit to correct my record.

Quote:Thanks again Bullseye.

3-0 this week.

29-15 overall.

I'm right on your heels Coltswarriors!  :thumbsup:
Coltswarriors has been amazing thus far, too.

But if I'm not gonna win it, I gotta root for the Jaguars fan.

Nothing personal, CW.  :thumbsup:
Quote:Coltswarriors has been amazing thus far, too.

Coltswarrior simply has his biases currently aligned with the reality of the quality of the division.

Calling the Jaguars games has been very easy if you don't like them. Just pick them to lose every week and you're 10-2. Same for the titans. The texans are a little harder, but like most games they're still not that bad to assess, and if you're a colts homer it serves you well since they win most of their games.

So, just always picking two of the teams you don't like to lose gets you to 20-4, picking 50% in the texans games gets you to 26-10, and always picking the colts to win gets you to 34-14 with nothing but always picking the way your passions dictate.

I'd say that's the biggest problem for Jaguars fans in something like this, people will reach because of something they're hoping.
Quote:Coltswarrior simply has his biases currently aligned with the reality of the quality of the division.

Calling the Jaguars games has been very easy if you don't like them. Just pick them to lose every week and you're 10-2. Same for the titans. The texans are a little harder, but like most games they're still not that bad to assess, and if you're a colts homer it serves you well since they win most of their games.

So, just always picking two of the teams you don't like to lose gets you to 20-4, picking 50% in the texans games gets you to 26-10, and always picking the colts to win gets you to 34-14 with nothing but always picking the way your passions dictate.

I'd say that's the biggest problem for Jaguars fans in something like this, people will reach because of something they're hoping.

You've really put a lot of thought into this, haven't you?
Quote:You've really put a lot of thought into this, haven't you?

You'd consider that a lot of thought?

I really thought it was so obvious as to be almost pointless to mention, since anyone of intelligence could have easily perceived it already.
Quote:You'd consider that a lot of thought?

I really thought it was so obvious as to be almost pointless to mention, since anyone of intelligence could have easily perceived it already.

Burn!......hmm maybe Char!....too strong....Broil!...still to strong...Toast!...but the kind that just slightly makes the bread crunchy.
Quote:Coltswarriors has been amazing thus far, too.

Thanks brother!   :thanks:

As I said last week, I just go by "gut instinct".  I simply felt that the Jaguars would pull off the "upset" this week.

I'll try not to let you and the other Jaguars fans down.  That being said, CW is alright in my book.
Quote:Burn!......hmm maybe Char!....too strong....Broil!...still to strong...Toast!...but the kind that just slightly makes the bread crunchy.

You must be a Texans fan?

Doesn't seem to take a whole lot to impress you.  :woot:
Spock is killing it lately ... But, then again, he IS Spock, after all.

CW, change your AVI to a Borg, it may be the only chance you got.

Quote:Thanks brother!   :thanks:

As I said last week, I just go by "gut instinct".  I simply felt that the Jaguars would pull off the "upset" this week.

I'll try not to let you and the other Jaguars fans down.  That being said, CW is alright in my book.

Well...  I guess you're alright in my book, too. You're still going to lose though Smile

Quote:You'd consider that a lot of thought?

It really burns your biscuits that a Colts fan is leading a friendly competition on a Jags board, doesn't it?

You were that kid taking a game of dodgeball in gym serious in middle school, weren't you?
To be fair it's more likely a colts homer would do better than a jags homer this season

Quote:Well...  I guess you're alright in my book, too. You're still going to lose though Smile

It really burns your biscuits that a Colts fan is leading a friendly competition on a Jags board, doesn't it?

You were that kid taking a game of dodgeball in gym serious in middle school, weren't you?

It seems that maybe I went too far in noting that your performance was predictable. My apologies, I didn't mean it as an affront to your ego.
Quote:It seems that maybe I went too far in noting that your performance was predictable. My apologies, I didn't mean it as an affront to your ego.

Yup, you were definitely that kid.
Pages: 1 2