Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I sent this to Jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I twited both of these videos to @Jaguars  first one how real life jags look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL2W0_4S8nM

Seconed one how Jags should look. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqVb_NLITgU

Now the games are less time on Madden15  because i dont have time to play 15 minete games. only day im not busy is on sundays,but then we are at sports bar watching jags lose. 

Snowie,

No offense, but I don't understand what point you're trying to make with these videos...Yes, the team is playing bad right now, but it's not like they're trying to lose on purpose.

Quote:Snowie,

No offense, but I don't understand what point you're trying to make with these videos...Yes, the team is playing bad right now, but it's not like they're trying to lose on purpose.

He is sort of like the rest of us. Somehow we believe that we can say something, do something that would make a difference. Some of us think we have to point out the flaws for others to see. Most of us preach patience, and claim we are not blind.

It is what it is.

Red tip Canes were a door buster this morning. I was first in line. Bought three of them ... Guess what you are getting for Christmas.  Tongue

Re-Gift It. ... Pick anyone, you won't go wrong around here.  Banana
I am hopeing that the video of them loseing makes them mad,and play harder,while the video of them winning shows they have the talent to win games,just always call the same play after play. run up the middle,run up the middle,run up the middle,and then try a pass on 3rd down. Hail marys are never attempted,little short passes over the middle,or run down sideline to lewis like in the video of mine were jags won.  

Today we will found out if these videos did anything..

These videos are absolutely stupid. I'm sure there was a total of zero people who watched these video who work for the Jaguars. People have professional integrity and there are players and coaches fighting for their jobs, they aren't throwing games. I'm disappointed, too, but I'm not going to do something as asinine as make "compelling" Madden videos to show my displeaure
I never said they were throwing games. I was trying to make a point in a different way. Jags have plently of talaent on the team,and should be playing better then they are. I was showing them how talanted the team is more then anything,and not to always run the ball stright up the middle.

???
Quote:These videos are absolutely stupid. I'm sure there was a total of zero people who watched these video who work for the Jaguars. People have professional integrity and there are players and coaches fighting for their jobs, they aren't throwing games. I'm disappointed, too, but I'm not going to do something as asinine as make "compelling" Madden videos to show my displeaure

Hmm... looks like they worked.  Tongue
I nocticed something in todays game,we did a few rollout passes with Bortles,and i did that in the Madden Game were i showed Jags winning. 

Quote:Hmm... looks like they worked.  Tongue

Nope, my niece told me they'd win "for you, Uncle!"
Quote:I nocticed something in todays game,we did a few rollout passes with Bortles,and i did that in the Madden Game were i showed Jags winning. 
I noticed that too,  Fisch must have watched the videos!  Congrats Snowie!
Yeah, congrats....
Quote:I noticed that too,  Fisch must have watched the videos!  Congrats Snowie!

Some people are just ... On the Ball.

You are one of them.  Smile
Quote:Some people are just ... On the Ball.

You are one of them. Smile

Thanks Sammy ! it means a lot (eyes welling up with tears)
I would give you one, but I only have 2 tissues left and the Colts season isn't over yet.

I should have planned better.

Snowie is a Gem of a fan. One of the good one's for sure.  :thumbsup:

Quote:I would give you one, but I only have 2 tissues left and the Colts season isn't over yet.

I should have planned better.

Snowie is a Gem of a fan. One of the good one's for sure. :thumbsup:

Hopefully it will be over in the first round.....
Quote:Hopefully it will be over in the first round.....

1st round?  I just want to make it past the 1st quarter.

Ain't no serious Colts fans expecting a deep run ... but it is still fun to watch a relevant game.