Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Win!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And it's mostly because McCray will play and they need to win in front of fans against an equal team to show coaches players worth big game I expect only one more loss vs Ravens
Jags get blowen out Giants 36  Jags 6

Quote:And it's mostly because McCray will play and they need to win in front of fans against an equal team to show coaches players worth big game I expect only one more loss vs Ravens

Just assuming, but, did you flunk science?m
Quote:Just assuming, but, did you flunk science?m

No time for pause or abbreviations
If jags are to win by some kind of mircle this week this is why. 

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...o-jaguars/
Quote:Jags get blowen out Giants 36  Jags 6

You sly wolf you. I see your game you rogue. The only other game you predicted as a loss this year (the Browns) was our only win. You've come to the conclusion that your mojo is inverted and it may well be. Go on... keep saying we're gonna lose. You gotta actually believe it though for this to work.
Jags will win by 3 at the end of the 1st quarter.

Final score : Giants 30-3 Jaguars.

Almost a win, right ?

I do belieave we will lose this week. we have no chance at all. Giants 36 Jags 6.  At least ill enjoy a good lunch tommorrew at sports bar.

Quote:I do belieave we will lose this week. we have no chance at all. Giants 36 Jags 6.  At least ill enjoy a good lunch tommorrew at sports bar.

lol, the Jags don't have a chainaman's chance to beat the Giants  do they Wolfie?
nope not with no offensse,and defense on the field the entire game. all we ever do is run up the middle,run up the middle,run up the middle,and then pas on 3rd down,and never take chances on first by throwing a hail mary on first down. 

Giants have an offensse. 

And a HC that has 2 Super Bowl rings.

The only rings our coach has are in his cereal bowl.

jags will play 30 minutes then shoot self in foot

the jags are on the clock !

They haven't started playing yet
What happens when u use logic not superstition wolfie