Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: early football weekend off to bad start.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anytime my weekend has gotton off to a bad start like it has today. The jags don't ever win that sunday. I got into an agruement with my mom earlier today. I did apolgize to her though,but still weekend got off to a bad start. I say weekend cause football is on tommorrew, and thats part of football weekend this week,  sorry to say we have no chance this week. 

my weekend got off to a bad start.  

Giants  36  jags 6 

I think you should get more beads. That should plug up this hole of bad luck we cant seem to get out of. Maybe ones with longer strings?
when my weekends get off to a bad start like this the jags have never never never never ever won a game. Nothing can change that. Jags winning when my weekend starts off bad is impossbille. we will get blowen out for sure. Nothing can change that ever,weekends start off bad,and jags lose. they have never won. on the other hand if it starts off good its been 50/50 lately,lose,or win.  They are winless when it starts off bad. 

Based on our record over the past few years, it seems like good weekends are few and far between for you. Hang in there snowie!
And this goes back to 1995?  Why haven't you gotten into sports betting with these instincts?

Wolfie predicted a loss, so the team actually has a shot at winning :O

no it doesn't go back to 95,since i put all my heart into being a jags fan in 2000. until then i liked both dolphins,and jags,and still kindof leaned some to dolphins. in 2000 i started bleeding teal only.

Cut the crap homie, your magic is as useless as frodo's ring on a tater. 

Quote:Anytime my weekend has gotton off to a bad start like it has today. The jags don't ever win that sunday. I got into an agruement with my mom earlier today. I did apolgize to her though,but still weekend got off to a bad start. I say weekend cause football is on tommorrew, and thats part of football weekend this week,  sorry to say we have no chance this week. 

my weekend got off to a bad start.  

Giants  36  jags 6 

It's not the weekend yet, it's only Wed, also known as humpday.
Quote:when my weekends get off to a bad start like this the jags have never never never never ever won a game. Nothing can change that. Jags winning when my weekend starts off bad is impossbille. we will get blowen out for sure. Nothing can change that ever,weekends start off bad,and jags lose. they have never won. on the other hand if it starts off good its been 50/50 lately,lose,or win.  They are winless when it starts off bad. 

Exactly what day does your weekend start on?
Quote: Exactly what day does your weekend start on?

shi Monday of course...
Quote:Wolfie predicted a loss, so the team actually has a shot at winning :O

Good point.
The team winning or losing doesn't have anything with you having a good or bad day. They may lose, but it's just because they're a bad team. Don't take that mojo on yourself. We don't have that much power. Wink

YOu have had a lot of bad weekends since 2000.

Regards...................the Chiefjag

Ok here you go,some proof now. I went to my first ever live jags game in 2006. I had the best weekend in my entire life ever. No weekend could ever beat that one. the team was 4-5 before i went to that game. they won that game 37 to 7 vs titians,and from there they went 4-3. went from a loseing record to a winning record. Then the next season jags went 11-5 made playoffs,and beat steelers in the snow.  The probloms  begain when they changed the logo,and forgot to cut the good luck i left out of old logo.

So I assume you lost your virginity that weekend? Hey yoo!
Quote:when my weekends get off to a bad start like this the jags have never never never never ever won a game. Nothing can change that. Jags winning when my weekend starts off bad is impossbille. we will get blowen out for sure. Nothing can change that ever,weekends start off bad,and jags lose. they have never won. on the other hand if it starts off good its been 50/50 lately,lose,or win.  They are winless when it starts off bad. 

Wolfie... just look at my user name.  Do you believe in miracles?  I sure do.  I believe that you apologizing to your mother and having a wonderful Thanksgiving will change the karma.  You just have to believe in it and believe in yourself.

Jags pull off the "upset", score withheld for other superstitious reasons.
Quote:Wolfie... just look at my user name. Do you believe in miracles? I sure do. I believe that you apologizing to your mother and having a wonderful Thanksgiving will change the karma. You just have to believe in it and believe in yourself.

Jags pull off the "upset", score withheld for other superstitious reasons.

Good post! Listen to jagsibelieve, and ignore the rest of us clowns
Quote:Wolfie predicted a loss, so the team actually has a shot at winning :o

I think he predicted we'd lose to the Browns and win the following week so you may be on to something.
Quote:I think he predicted we'd lose to the Browns and win the following week so you may be on to something.

Co-sign
Pages: 1 2 3