Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Our Place in History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just looking through webpages that aren't blocked at the office right now and I came across this list(below) of the NFL's worst teams. Where do you think we should land on this list after this year? The Lions only showed up on it once and I know they were bad for along time. Maybe we aren't as bad as we think.

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/list/football...worst.html

I think we will win 3 games this season, barely taking us off of this list.

I don't know 2015 could put us at the top.  I am not holding my breath that it will be a magical season.

I think we were the 1st team to go 1 win and 9 losses for 3 years in a row.

Yes, we are historically bad.  The fact that we pick up a few meaningless games at the end of the year doesn't take away from the fact that we've been pretty much out of playoff contention by Mid-October the past 3 years.  Imagine that ..... realizing the season is over by October 15.  That Sucks !!

The fact that the Jags fans have not looked at the NFL Standings in 3 years is pretty sad.

Quote:I think we were the 1st team to go 1 win and 9 losses for 3 years in a row.

Yes, we are historically bad.  The fact that we pick up a few meaningless games at the end of the year doesn't take away from the fact that we've been pretty much out of playoff contention by Mid-October the past 3 years.  Imagine that ..... realizing the season is over by October 15.  That Sucks !!

The fact that the Jags fans have not looked at the NFL Standings in 3 years is pretty sad.
Yes and that is the worst part of stinking it up so bad.  The most enjoyable thing for me was playing what if for the last six weeks of the season.  It even started before this when Del Rio tanked at the end of the year for his last three years, but at least it wasn't so bad that I didn't even look.    Wallbash