Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thanksgiving weekend upset? Jags only 2.5 underdogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I'm not mistaken, this is the lowest point spread against the Jags all year. The Browns game was the second closest at 4. This could be our game folks.
And then we get blown out by 25...

No, I sincerely hope that we can at least muster a competitive team out on the field - for everybody's sake...

AND WIN. Just give me 1 more win... Ugh.

Who do we play this weekend? I though the season was over. :woot:

This one should be winnable but I'm still a little surprised it's that low.
Quote:This one should be winnable but I'm still a little surprised it's that low.

Me too. Vegas is pretty accurate so they might know something we don't.
Give me the #1 pick so I can trade down to Tampa or the Jets.

rashad jennings goes for 150+

coughlin outcoaches gus

we lose by 24

and we dont win another game all year as should be obvious to all by now

Quote:Who do we play this weekend? I though the season was over. :woot:

You always have some unique takes.
Do you think we can drop a 24 burger? It'll be hard to see us win if we can't even dookie out a 20 poop sandwhich.
Is the NYG pass rush still good? If it is this one could turn pretty ugly.

Quote:Do you think we can drop a 24 burger? It'll be hard to see us win if we can't even dookie out a 20 poop sandwhich.

We did against the Browns.
Quote:We did against the Browns.

Ironically enough.
Quote:Ironically enough.

We also exploded a diahretic 23 on Cincy... So I guess anything is possible. Whose got the ex-lax?
Quote:Me too. Vegas is pretty accurate so they might know something we don't.
They know that our DLine is playing very well, and Eli is a turnover machine.  This game is very winnable.
People still think this team can muster wins week after week is funny. This how you know these people on here are homers and lack all objectivity. This squad average a pathetic 14.6 ppg and royally suck. 1-15.

The Browns served us up a lot of those burgers on a Teal platter.
Quote:People still think this team can muster wins week after week is funny. This how you know these people on here are homers and lack all objectivity. This squad average a pathetic 14.6 ppg and royally suck. 1-15.
No not homers, just being objective.  I've watched the Giants, they are very bad also.  Not Jags level of bad, but bad none the less.  Giants are the slightly better team, but that doesnt make them unbeatable.  It's the NFL, things happen every week that you don't see coming. 
Quote:rashad jennings goes for 150+

coughlin outcoaches gus

we lose by 24

and we dont win another game all year as should be obvious to all by now

I know you are somewhat sarcastic with this, but it's probably true. TC is going to school Gus this weekend.
We matchup well.  Their defense isn't good and is injured and Robinson may have a field day.  Their offense is erratic.  We are also at home.

Quote:We matchup well.  Their defense isn't good and is injured and Robinson may have a field day.  Their offense is erratic.  We are also at home.
I agree.  I battle of ineptitude!
Pages: 1 2