Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Giants Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First of all, Sunday is not a regular day. It is November 30, the 21st anniversary of Jacksonville being awarded a team by the NFL.

Second, the Giants are not a regular opponent. Tom Coughlin, Rashad Jennings, and Steve Weatherford will return to Jacksonville.

So I am hoping this will not be a regular game. And I really don't think it will be because the Giants have only three wins this season.

Predictions, updates, injury reports, you name it - everything related to the Giants at Jaguars game goes here until Saturday night.

Lol Steve Weatherford
Haven't posted a prediction in awhile. Obviously they were insanely popular and mostly accurate so enjoy:

Eli- 340 yds 2 TDs

Jennings- 135 yds 2 TDs

Beckham- 160 yds 2 TDs

Donnell- 80 yds

Randle- 60 yds

1 blocked FG for TD

Bortles- 215 yds 1 TD 2 INT (1 pick six)

Denard- 125 total yds

Shorts- 80 yds, 2 soft tissue injuries

Hurns- 75 yds 1 TD

Lewis- LOL

Gratz- burnt 3 times, ejected for trying to bribe the refs with bubblegum.

Fisch- 5 playcalls for 2 yds on 3rd and 10

Gus- 3 competes, 5 get betters, and 9 opportoonies. Blows this week's salary at Chuck E Cheese after the game on pizza and tokens for this special group of guys.

Final Score: 42-7 Giants.
Joekel vs JPP should be interesting

Lost to Dallas Monday so Jaguars might catch them at weak moment on short week.  

The punter is returning!  THE PUNTER!!!!!!!!!!

Beckham doe.... He's gonna light us up.
Waiting for someone to post a thread titled "We will DESTROY the Giants".  I'm saddened it hasn't happened yet.  Even the unbridled optimism of some of the posters here has been crushed by the Jaguars.

Whats the record for turnovers in a game? Between Eli and Bortles we might see record breaking turnovers!

Trap game for the Jags.  We're looking ahead to our 2015 Preseason game vs the Dolphins.

Quote:Trap game for the Jags.  We're looking ahead to our 2015 Preseason game vs the Dolphins.
That funny!
I'm not going to watch. It's not even an entertaining product. I'll probably just tune into the red zone channel.
Quote:First of all, Sunday is not a regular day. It is November 30, the 21st anniversary of Jacksonville being awarded a team by the NFL.

Second, the Giants are not a regular opponent. Tom Coughlin, Rashad Jennings, and Steve Weatherford will return to Jacksonville.

So I am hoping this will not be a regular game. And I really don't think it will be because the Giants have only three wins this season.

Predictions, updates, injury reports, you name it - everything related to the Giants at Jaguars game goes here until Saturday night.

Who died and made you queen of The Jungle?

This game should be one the Jaguars can compete in and win.  This Giants team is bad, it's at home, they're coming off a rough defeat on Monday against Dallas etc.

So all signs point to us "competing" in the 1st half and being blown out in the 2nd half.
Quote:First of all, Sunday is not a regular day. It is November 30, the 21st anniversary of Jacksonville being awarded a team by the NFL.

No!
YES!

Quote:Whats the record for turnovers in a game? Between Eli and Bortles we might see record breaking turnovers!
Yup, it's gonna be ugly i have a feeling.  The less bad team wins.
Quote:Trap game for the Jags.  We're looking ahead to our 2015 Preseason game vs the Dolphins.
Wow, we're so bad we are even looking past the draft!
Quote:Haven't posted a prediction in awhile. Obviously they were insanely popular and mostly accurate so enjoy:

Eli- 340 yds 2 TDs

Jennings- 135 yds 2 TDs

Beckham- 160 yds 2 TDs

Donnell- 80 yds

Randle- 60 yds

1 blocked FG for TD

Bortles- 215 yds 1 TD 2 INT (1 pick six)

Denard- 125 total yds

Shorts- 80 yds, 2 soft tissue injuries

Hurns- 75 yds 1 TD

Lewis- LOL

Gratz- burnt 3 times, ejected for trying to bribe the refs with bubblegum.

Fisch- 5 playcalls for 2 yds on 3rd and 10

Gus- 3 competes, 5 get betters, and 9 opportoonies. Blows this week's salary at Chuck E Cheese after the game on pizza and tokens for this special group of guys.

Final Score: 42-7 Giants.

Haha you forgot the kick return for a TD by the Giants and Toby Gerhart's 7 CAR for 2 YDS.
The Punter!

[Image: Steve-Weatherford-14.jpg]

38-16 Giants

Pages: 1 2 3