Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Nicknames For Our New Defense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

"Cats that can't get off the field." lol.

One half wonders.

thirty minute men

The Bubblegum Brigade.
"Lots of sacks, not much else"

The Exhaustables
The Legion of IFWEONLTHADANOFFENSEWECOULDKICKSOMEBUTT

The ITSNOTWHATISIGNEDUPFOR men

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:The Exhaustables

awesome
The fact that our offense had 4 drives that consisted of 15 plays and Negative 2 total yards in the 3rd quarter last week pretty much spelled Doom for our defense.  With that said, I'll go with .....

Doooooooomvalllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Quote:The fact that our offense had 4 drives that consisted of 15 plays and Negative 2 total yards in the 3rd quarter last week pretty much spelled Doom for our defense.  With that said, I'll go with .....

Yea, but they are losers. David said so. (And he would know.)
It's not the defense's fault the offense can't sustain drives LOL.

Quote:The fact that our offense had 4 drives that consisted of 15 plays and Negative 2 total yards in the 3rd quarter last week pretty much spelled Doom for our defense.  With that said, I'll go with .....

Indy scored on their first two drives of the 2nd half. That's well before exhaustion should have set in.

The bad news cats
This defense is just running into the same problems we've been having under other coaches and QB's. Offense can't take control of a game or even stay on the field.

Our defense does not deserve a nickname. All of the named defenses had some Hall of Fame-worthy players.

Quote:Our defense does not deserve a nickname. All of the named defenses had some Hall of Fame-worthy players.

How about the "no names?"
Farah and Farah.
Quote:Farah and Farah.

You can call me Eddie!
Pages: 1 2