Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This my be our year where the rebuild is complete and this team actually has a winning record.

By then the GM, coach, and players will understand how the NFL works.

I think 2015-2016 are way too soon.
Good draft class in 2020.  That 8th grade RB down in Booker T Washington Middle School is really good.

I'd say by 2016 we're gonna be a pretty damn good football team.

**WITH OR WITHOUT GUS BRADLEY**

Well.... by the end of 2015 we'll know if we've turned the corner or not, that's for sure. I will say again though that it's not wise to dump the HC unless he is without doubt killing the team. How often has it happened that just when it seems like coach (fill in a name) is doomed... all of the sudden the team starts turning around and winning...big time.

Wouldn't we feel like a bunch of (bad word removed) if we let Gus go just to see him take over another team and just hit the ground running with them? That's kind'a what we did with Tom Coughlin, remember? If I recall correctly, this is only Gus Bradley's second year as a head coach in the NFL. Don't we give him a chance to prove himself too, or is it produce now or cut bait?

Hey, no doubt Gus has his annoying habits, but until he does something to cause us all to want to lynch him maybe we should just hold our water and see what happens. Besides, who're we gonna replace him with who we know would be better?

John Clayton just said on the radio the he thinks the Jags will make the playoff three years from now. Progress. Clearly Gus won't be here if it takes that long. Hell even Caldwell wouldn't.
Quote:This my be our year where the rebuild is complete and this team actually has a winning record.

I said this before and I'll stick with it - we make the playoffs in 2019.  You're off by a year.... :thumbsup:
Quote:This my be our year where the rebuild is complete and this team actually has a winning record.

Still crying about Geno Smith, I see.
Why are you still on my nuts about this? Get a life, loser.

That gives you plenty of time to start following another team.