Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tom is doing right things.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know about anyone else but it looks like Tom is being smart,and hireing good expirenced  postion coaches. A few of them have been to a Super Bowl,and won with a different team.

I'm not hypeing the team up at all right  now. All i am saying is Tom is doing his best to turn Jags into winners again. We will see when team takes field later this year.

I am 100% postive though if someone isn't doing job right or Good enough Tom will send him packing.  we will see later this year what happens.

Yes we will.

It's a very exciting time to be a jags fan.

Very exciting in deed.

After last year's hype...I'm hesitant...

But this seems more.....Real...

These hires as you said, are all proven winners.

We're not pinning our hopes on an unproven staff to lead our guys.

And we have guys...

Guys that are capable of getting us a bunch of wins....

With the right coaching....

So...The arrow is pointing decidedly upward imho
Quote:I don't know about anyone else but it looks like Tom is being smart,and hireing good expirenced  postion coaches. A few of them have been to a Super Bowl,and won with a different team.

I'm not hypeing the team up at all right  now. All i am saying is Tom is doing his best to turn Jags into winners again. We will see when team takes field later this year.

I am 100% postive though if someone isn't doing job right or Good enough Tom will send him packing.  we will see later this year what happens.

i dont think i can recall a time in my life that i have seen such an influx of talent throughout the coaching staff. the jags are going big. 
I am on board with 99% of this offseason. The only bad thing was keeping dopey Wash to run the ice cream defense.
Quote:I am on board with 99% of this offseason. The only bad thing was keeping dopey Wash to run the ice cream defense.

Let's never let the ice cream jokes die, because they're so [BLEEP] funny.
Quote:Let's never let the ice cream jokes die, because they're so [BAD WORD REMOVED] funny.

Ok
Dullard
Quote:Dullard

Do you like puns?

We need to Wash our hands of the Gus Bradley era if we ever want to be great again lol
Wash isn't running the sprinkles defense.
Quote:i dont think i can recall a time in my life that i have seen such an influx of talent throughout the coaching staff. the jags are going big.

Didn't Mike mularkey had a good coaching staff? But our players were so bad that they couldn't help them?
As long as they don't hire Chip, they're doing great so far.

Quote:As long as they don't hire Chip, they're doing great so far.
C'mon Jags, Grant might look really good in that Chip O.... lets think...
Quote:Didn't Mike mularkey had a good coaching staff? But our players were so bad that they couldn't help them?

He lured Sullivan in for us which definitely helped some of our receivers but overall it didn't seem as high caliber as these hirings.
Quote:C'mon Jags, Grant might look really good in that Chip O.... lets think...

That he would, but of course we have to think first and foremost about Bortles.