Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Messege board closeing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so our messege board will be closeing down.  I wanted to know were i can find some from here when it does . espailley the ones i have knowen for a long time,and those who play fansty foortball. 

you can find me on facebook.

I'm Snow Wolf on face book. I would look up the snowwolf  thats in Asheville North carolina

I'm gonna miss your splleing
I thought FB made you sign up with real names?
Quote:I thought FB made you sign up with real names?

It does. The name is Stew Wolfe.

Spelling...remember?
Quote:I'm gonna miss your splleing

I iz too
[Image: 58d8f25361e03e0bd8ad903965db33df.jpg]

Quote:so our messege board will be closeing down.  I wanted to know were i can find some from here when it does . espailley the ones i have knowen for a long time,and those who play fansty foortball. 

I'm Snow Wolf on face book. I would look up the snowwolf  thats in Asheville North carolina

Since you're on Facebook, go ahead and join our "Former Jungle Members" group as we work to find our new board...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">https://www.facebook.com/groups/234734743677492/

We'll get a new board one way or another. The group will always have the latest official updates.

As it relates... Rollerjag is keeping in touch with the current admins who want to make this as easy on us as possible, and FBT is working on a plan to actually migrate to a new board so we can keep everything intact. That would be awesome.

will do
I joined jags02
Quote:I joined jags02

right on

Quote:I thought FB made you sign up with real names?

I have an account using the name Robert Sled. I refuse to have an actual account, but I needed an account to view content on certain pages. Seems to me they would know it's fake by now. Hell, my profile pic is actually a bobsled.
Quote:so our messege board will be closeing down. I wanted to know were i can find some from here when it does . espailley the ones i have knowen for a long time,and those who play fansty foortball.

I'm Snow Wolf on face book. I would look up the snowwolf thats in Asheville North carolina

You can continue posting your Jaguar thoughts on the "Forever Jaguar" forum on FB Snowie...

NH3...
Quote:Since you're on Facebook, go ahead and join our "Former Jungle Members" group as we work to find our new board...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">https://www.facebook.com/groups/234734743677492/

We'll get a new board one way or another. The group will always have the latest official updates.

As it relates... Rollerjag is keeping in touch with the current admins who want to make this as easy on us as possible, and FBT is working on a plan to actually migrate to a new board so we can keep everything intact. That would be awesome.

Asked for an invite to the Facebook group.
Quote:Asked for an invite to the Facebook group.

I don't exactly see anything termed an "invite request," but did you get in or are you still waiting?

Quote:I don't exactly see anything termed an "invite request," but did you get in or are you still waiting?

Yeah I got in. When I joined it said I had to wait for a admins aproval.
Just let me know when you get that board up. Will you thank you! Will miss this board. But hope it is gearing to be busy in those boards. When you have them up.