Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So it should be a guarantee our Special Teams Coach is fire after this year right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because this team has the worst special teams I've vwr seen, seems like a 40-50% chance our Knicks get blocked and not to mention we were saved from a punt return TD today.

He should be gone whoever it is.
Why wait? Do it tonight.

Quote:Why wait? Do it tonight.

I agree.
i think the coaching staff needs a revamp overall. the defense looks good because of the line playing so well, but the secondary doesnt know their assignments.

special teams is obviously atrocious.

offensive playcalling is the worst ive ever seen.

might be time for gus and co to go. i was all for him getting his third year if there was improvement, but at this stage in the game and just getting embarrassed like this........ cant defend him anymore.

Why stop there?  All the coaches should be fired

Quote:i think the coaching staff needs a revamp overall. the defense looks good because of the line playing so well, but the secondary doesnt know their assignments.

special teams is obviously atrocious.

offensive playcalling is the worst ive ever seen.

might be time for gus and co to go. i was all for him getting his third year if there was improvement, but at this stage in the game and just getting embarrassed like this........ cant defend him anymore.

Fire everyone
Quote:Why stop there?  All the coaches should be fired

Yep. Wipe it clean. This is embarrassing.
Gratz contributes to special teams....

Should be a guarantee for our OC too.

But alas.  It's not.

"Players not plays" people here will say.  "They need experience."  Okay.  Fair enough.  But surely they also need guidance.  And this staff does not appear to be providing it.  Maybe give Gus another year, but we should see some changes on this coaching staff.  

Quote:Should be a guarantee for our OC too.

But alas.  It's not.

"Players not plays" people here will say.  "They need experience."  Okay.  Fair enough.  But surely they also need guidance.  And this staff does not appear to be providing it.  Maybe give Gus another year, but we should see some changes on this coaching staff.  

I dont even see why Gus should get another year. The team is staring 1-15 right in the face.