Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Typical first half Gators vs Colts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice game called by Gus Muschamp. I love the defensive dominance by the Jags.Of course it was squandered. On the offensive side Gus and Jedd are making sure not to confuse the team and are continuing with run, run, incomplete pass, punt. The Bortles interception has once again put our coaches in a shell, they will play not to lose and try to keep it close by defense alone and a lot of punts.

Look for no adjustments at half time.

I HOPE I am wrong but doubt it.
First series 2nd half, Jedd calls run, run, incomplete pass. Same play calling as the first half. No adjustments apparently at halftime. I was not wrong, same ultra conservative game plan. Now it's 23-3 and circumstances demand Jedd mix it up on the playcalling. We only pass when forced on long third down or the game is out of hand. Which puts even more pressure on Bortles. Jags never stretched the field. I'm Not really sure why we fly Shorts,Lee,Mercedes around the country. Oh well maybe we will see the receivers in the 4th quarter now that the game is over.