Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colts vs. Jagaurs Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you can hate someone for a simple fact that they are a fan of a sports team. You have within you the ability to hate individual people because of their … Religion, Gender, Race, Gender/Sexual Identity, Age, Culinary Preference … or any other reason you would deem hate worthy for someone you do not know on an intimate or personal level.

What you shouldn't do is blame the victim of your hate for their failure to be like yourself. You are the one that owns that. I am a Colts fan, I am a Jaguars fan. If that is all you need to know to hate me … I say your mirror isn't reflecting the person you believe you are, but the people around you recognize it as you.

Oh I can't wait for your humbling this weekend Clot fans
Quote:Oh I can't wait for your humbling this weekend Clot fans
Please don't spell clot with a capital c. It's just wrong. 
Welcome back Sammy! Not seeing you all season made me wonder if you quit posting here. Are you a member of the official Colts board too?

I assume you were trying to reply to my thread instead of create a new one but you are too nice to get scolded for pressing the wrong button.

I think most Jaguars fans only hate the Colts, not their fans, because they love chatting with three of them here. I wish more people did not twist my words to mean "Be a Colts fan." It seems like people are unwilling to think about respecting the opponent because all they care about is hating what the Colts did to the Jaguars. I never hated the Colts because I always knew they are simply a better team, not the devil. Why should I hate a team for being better than mine? But what never makes sense to me is hating Colts fans just because they are not Jaguars fans. What have they done to the Jaguars?

Thanks Dr. Phil
Can't we all just get along and hate the tacks like God intended?? :woot:
Suck it
Quote:Can't we all just get along and hate the tacks like God intended?

I think there is a Titans fan on this board.

Now Tennessee is a team I understand hating because unlike the Colts, they actually knocked us out of the playoffs at the worst possible time.
There are actually understandable reasons why Jags fans hate the clots and they really shouldn't be that hard to figure out for anyone who has been a Jags fan for a while.
Quote:There are actually understandable reasons why Jags fans hate the clots and they really shouldn't be that hard to figure out for anyone who has been a Jags fan for a while.

It doesn't even need to be rational. They're the enemy.

Think of it this way; you go play paintball with 19 of your friends. 10 of them get put on an opposing team. If its me, for the remainder of that time, I'm doing nothing but trying to destroy them. All is fair in love and war.

At the end of the day, they're still people and still my friends but as soon as "game day" rolls around again, all bets are off.
Quote:It doesn't even need to be rational. They're the enemy.

Think of it this way; you go play paintball with 19 of your friends. 10 of them get put on an opposing team. If its me, for the remainder of that time, I'm doing nothing but trying to destroy them. All is fair in love and war.

At the end of the day, they're still people and still my friends but as soon as "game day" rolls around again, all bets are off.
That's the spirit!
Hating is kinda dumb.

I hate people that hate people.

Quote:I hate people that hate people.
Go choke on a horseshoe.
Quote:There are actually understandable reasons why Jags fans hate the clots and they really shouldn't be that hard to figure out for anyone who has been a Jags fan for a while.

If they are not rational, they should be hard to figure out.

Is it easy to figure out why somebody is afraid of spiders?
Quote:Hating is kinda dumb.

More like very dumb. People hate things and actions that can't hurt them. If you hate anything that does hurt you because of the pain it causes, obviously you hate football at all levels. So how can anyone love football and be a hater?
Quote:I hate people that hate people.

I hate people that hate people that hate people.

Quote:Go choke on a horseshoe.

Yeah, well then fine ... maybe I will.
Quote:I hate people that hate people that hate people.

i hate j dubyah
I hate people in general.

i also hate this thread.
Pages: 1 2