Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!  Smile   Philadelphia Phillies lead TV and radio play-by-play broadcaster Tom McCarthy, and former NFL QB Chris Simms (son of Phil), are announcing the Jaguars third consecutive road game, at the first place in the AFC South Indianapolis Colts for The NFL On CBS's early regional doubleheader game this Sunday afternoon,  seen mostly in northeast Florida, southern Georgia, Indiana, Illinois and locally on WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47, live on HD.   :yes:

WJAX CBS 47 is also televising the Dolphins @ Broncos primary late doubleheader game, while WFOX Channel 30 is also televising the  Buccaneers @ Bears early regional road game, with the return of Bucs Head Coach return to The Windy City, both games seen live on HD.  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://506sports.com/

http://www.the506.com/

So I will see Chris at 1:00 and Phil at 4:30. That makes it the first time I see a father and son working at NFL games on the same day.

Cleveland/Atlanta... great.

Quote:Cleveland/Atlanta... great.

Got that too bro. Looks like I'm watching online or just turning on the Pats.
What is CBS going to show where people are supposed to watch the Bills/Jets game if it is postponed?

Quote:What is CBS going to show where people are supposed to watch the Bills/Jets game if it is postponed?
Heidi?

:teehee:

How come we never get to watch TBA?

Quote:How come we never get to watch TBA?

Recently I did see TBA on one of the TV maps. It was in the midwest region.
Quote:Got that too bro. Looks like I'm watching online or just turning on the Pats.

Same here. I swear this season seems like it's been the worst for coverage in my area. Does anyone know how this is decided because there have been a few seasons where we got almost all the games. Therefore, I can't put a pattern together.