Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I'm back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Oh yeah! Level of 1-10 with 1 being not at all you suck at life and as a poster and 10 being you are the reason I come to Jaguars message board, did you miss me???
did you get banned what happened? 

Quote:did you get banned what happened?

Yes sir-ree. I skirted religion to closely. 30 days I've been gone and you didn't even notice!!!
Quote:Yes sir-ree. I skirted religion to closely. 30 days I've been gone and you didn't even notice!!!

I noticed just thought you where busy with work 
Here's the real question how bad did you miss posting daily? This place is way to big of my daily routine to imagine not posting for 30 days. I read the board probably 4-5 times a day and glance while at work. 

Quote:Here's the real question how bad did you miss posting daily? This place is way to big of my daily routine to imagine not posting for 30 days. I read the board probably 4-5 times a day and glance while at work.

It was pretty difficult. JFC kept me somewhat entertained in private messages with his reading comprehension issues and random off topic ramblings.
Good. One more Nole to handle these Gator fans with me.

Hey it won't be long until we're on top again, Muchump on the way out! He can redeem himself playing the spoiler role the last week however  :devil:

Quote:Good. One more Nole to handle these Gator fans with me.

They like to talk about the Noles. I don't see very many gator threads, just a bunch of gator fans in Nole threads.
Quote:Hey it won't be long until we're on top again, Muchump on the way out! He can redeem himself playing the spoiler role the last week however :devil:

Hopefully not because that would be awful. Really big hire for Foley. If he messes this one up then gators could be in a Tennessee type tale spin.
I thought maybe you'd sold a house that was on a toxic dump and you failed to "remember" that and didn't tell the family - and you had to go to Realtor Jail.

Only kidding. Good to have you back.

Quote:They like to talk about the Noles. I don't see very many gator threads, just a bunch of gator fans in Nole threads.

In our defense you can only make so many we suck fire muschamp threads
Quote:In our defense you can only make so many we suck fire muschamp threads

Not to get off track - but I will. Was it PTI? I think it was. Supposedly the guy who told Wilbon or Witlock that UF was going to hire Urban Meyer said UF was going after Mike Shanahan.

How would that be received by Gator nation?
Quote:Yes sir-ree. I skirted religion to closely. 30 days I've been gone and you didn't even notice!!!

TMD's suspensions are more noticable. If you want to get noticed for not being here, marry him.
Quote:Not to get off track - but I will. Was it PTI? I think it was. Supposedly the guy who told Wilbon or Witlock that UF was going to hire Urban Meyer said UF was going after Mike Shanahan.

How would that be received by Gator nation?

They just need someone that is proven no more up and coming coordinators go get a top tier coach.
Quote:It was pretty difficult. JFC kept me somewhat entertained in private messages with his reading comprehension issues and random off topic ramblings.

Here is the checklist for becoming a message board diva.

Create a attention seeking thread-check

Asked if you have been missed-check

Will claim this was created in humor, but just wanted to know in reality if anyone noticed-check
Quote:It was pretty difficult. JFC kept me somewhat entertained in private messages with his reading comprehension issues and random off topic ramblings.

Funny you post this being that you initiated the PRIVATE conversation.

Go ahead and post the screenshots of our PRIVATE   my "reading comprehension issues", and random off topic "ramblings", to make yourself look like a fool, or be petty. 

I do welcome you back to help feed off the Gator trolls though.
Quote:TMD's suspensions are more noticable. If you want to get noticed for not being here, marry him.

Oh my God, this is the post of next year.
Quote:Oh my God, this is the post of next year.

I almost choked on my Cheerios while reading it!!!
She sounds like a bitter ex.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9