Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Antifa caught planning chemical attack during Trump inaguration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why is the tolerant and peaceful left anything BUT tolerant and peaceful?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1...e=youtu.be

Did someone say chemicals

[Image: breaking-bad-die-besten-72440_big.jpg]

This group clearly represents the entire left. Everyone from Bernie and Hillary to Pelosi and Reid could not endorse this with greater enthusiasm. Sure nobody knows who these people are, but clearly the entire left believes in chemical attacks. An excellent example to whitewash the entire left with. They all think this way.
Quote:Why is the tolerant and peaceful left anything BUT tolerant and peaceful?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1...e=youtu.be

You should know by now that the only "tolerant" leftists are those that will tolerate you only if you think/act/talk/look like them.  Any and all points of view different from theirs is "wrong".  If you don't have a college degree you are "uneducated".  If you agree with Republican policy you are a "racist, homophobe, etc., etc.".
Quote:This group clearly represents the entire left. Everyone from Bernie and Hillary to Pelosi and Reid could not endorse this with greater enthusiasm. Sure nobody knows who these people are, but clearly the entire left believes in chemical attacks. An excellent example to whitewash the entire left with. They all think this way.

I can't wait for the MSM to call on them to disavow in either public forum or interview.
Quote:You should know by now that the only "tolerant" leftists are those that will tolerate you only if you think/act/talk/look like them.  Any and all points of view different from theirs is "wrong".  If you don't have a college degree you are "uneducated".  If you agree with Republican policy you are a "racist, homophobe, etc., etc.".

You're doing the exact same thing you're accusing them of doing!   Read what you just wrote! 
Quote:You're doing the exact same thing you're accusing them of doing!   Read what you just wrote! 

NOPE!  I'm open for discussion with anyone, regardless of their education, skin color, sexual orientation, political affiliation, etc..  I don't "label" people either.  There's a big difference.
Quote:You should know by now that the only "tolerant" leftists are those that will tolerate you only if you think/act/talk/look like them.  Any and all points of view different from theirs is "wrong".  If you don't have a college degree you are "uneducated".  If you agree with Republican policy you are a "racist, homophobe, etc., etc.".

Quote:NOPE!  I'm open for discussion with anyone, regardless of their education, skin color, sexual orientation, political affiliation, etc..  I don't "label" people either.  There's a big difference.

Are you kidding?   You just did it yourself!   You just labeled every "leftist" and then you said you don't label people!  Unbelievable!   Are you serious? 

This is like someone saying,

"You know what's wrong with conservatives?  They generalize about other people.  You know, they all do that.  All of them.  And they demonize other people, too.  I think they're evil."  

Seriously, did this just go whooshing over your head? 

Quote:I can't wait for the MSM to call on them to disavow in either public forum or interview.

With all due respect. I watched the video and Googled them and I still barely know who they are. And neither does anyone else. Hard to view them as some poster child for a movement or ideology.
Had Shillary won and this were a right-wing group, it would be worldwide news and the city would be locked down tighter than a "B" cup bra on Pamela Anderson.

I have to imagine any attempt for a legitimate chemical attack which was sniffed out by a YouTube video is on the radar with the Secret Service. With the growing number of hoaxes, its hard to believe this is real seeing as literally nobody outside of this thread is talking about it. That O'Keefe clown has already been caught trying to pay people to fake protest the inauguration.
Quote:This group clearly represents the entire left. Everyone from Bernie and Hillary to Pelosi and Reid could not endorse this with greater enthusiasm. Sure nobody knows who these people are, but clearly the entire left believes in chemical attacks. An excellent example to whitewash the entire left with. They all think this way.

Just like "alt-right", eh hypocrite?

Beginning to understand, I hope?

'member when these kinds of attacks and happened after 0bama was elected?

Nope, me neither.

The right is, was, and will always be closer to the center than the left.  Hell, the median of today's "right" is already on the left side of the scale.

Always having to resort to violence to "win" an argument, since they never can win them on substance with a well informed public.  That's why "fake news" is the left's new weapon.
Quote:Just like "alt-right", eh hypocrite?

Beginning to understand, I hope?

'member when these kinds of attacks and happened after 0bama was elected?

Nope, me neither.

The right is, was, and will always be closer to the center than the left. Hell, the median of today's "right" is already on the left side of the scale.

Always having to resort to violence to "win" an argument, since they never can win them on substance with a well informed public. That's why "fake news" is the left's new weapon.
The Alt Right is an actual thing. Prior to his role as Propaganda Minister in the Trump Cabinet, Bannon called Breitbart the mouthpiece for the Alt Right. They have a known spokesman, logo and speaking events.

This group as far as I can tell are two guys at an Applebee's. And nobody here or anywhere else is endorsing them.
Quote:The Alt Right is an actual thing. Prior to his role as Propaganda Minister in the Trump Cabinet, Bannon called Breitbart the mouthpiece for the Alt Right. They have a known spokesman, logo and speaking events.

This group as far as I can tell are two guys at an Applebee's. And nobody here or anywhere else is endorsing them.
Hate to break it to ya, but the alt-right is a bogeyman created by the MSM to denigrate ordinary conservatives. There is no leader or organization. Antifa is a well-established conglomerate of far-left organizations across Europe and the US. Has been for decades.
Quote:Hate to break it to ya, but the alt-right is a bogeyman created by the MSM to denigrate ordinary conservatives. There is no leader or organization. Antifa is a well-established conglomerate of far-left organizations across Europe and the US. Has been for decades.

Richard Spencer sure is a prominent spokesman for the Neo Nazi er.. Alt Right.. they are most definitely a movement. If they are such a boogeyman, why has Breitbart called their media outlet their mouthpiece? More people know the Alt Right than Antifa. At least in the US. Linking to a YouTube video about an incident that hasn't happened reeks of a fake news hoax. Unlike the very real Heil Trump rally many attended.

Again... nobody is talking about this. If this extreme group somehow pulls off a chemical attack I will be amazed as any group which has their intentions to do so exposed by a YouTube blogger and still manages to meet their objective must truly be run by masterminds.
Quote:Richard Spencer sure is a prominent spokesman for the Neo Nazi er.. Alt Right.. they are most definitely a movement. If they are such a boogeyman, why has Breitbart called their media outlet their mouthpiece? More people know the Alt Right than Antifa. At least in the US. Linking to a YouTube video about an incident that hasn't happened reeks of a fake news hoax. Unlike the very real Heil Trump rally many attended.

Again... nobody is talking about this. If this extreme group somehow pulls off a chemical attack I will be amazed as any group which has their intentions to do so exposed by a YouTube blogger and still manages to meet their objective must truly be run by masterminds.

So more people know about the boogeyman alt right touted by the fake news MSM vs those who know about the real lefty terrorist group suppressed by the fake news MSM?

Niccageyoudontsay.jpg
Quote:Richard Spencer sure is a prominent spokesman for the Neo Nazi er.. Alt Right.. they are most definitely a movement. If they are such a boogeyman, why has Breitbart called their media outlet their mouthpiece? More people know the Alt Right than Antifa. At least in the US. Linking to a YouTube video about an incident that hasn't happened reeks of a fake news hoax. Unlike the very real Heil Trump rally many attended.

Breitbart is your run-of-the-mill conservative news outlet, opposite of Huffington Post. Richard Spencer is a literal nobody who came out of nowhere after Trump was elected. The only reason he even got attention was because he claimed he was the leader of the "alt-right" that demonized Hillary. In reality, the media was just desperate for someone to categorize and attack. To this day he still doesn't lead an actual "alt-right" organization or structure.

On the other hand, Antifa has multiple established organizations across the globe. The Washington organization is just another member of their conglomerate.

Also, while Antifa has organized numerous riots, violent protests, and intimidation campaigns, your fictitious "alt-right" organization has done zip except apparently torture Hillary supporters and staffers on twitter.

You use the alt-right bogeyman as confirmation bias for your opinion of the right-wing. Unfortunate for you, it IS just a bogeyman.
The Russians are behind the alt-right. Such delicious irony.
Quote:You should know by now that the only "tolerant" leftists are those that will tolerate you only if you think/act/talk/look like them. Any and all points of view different from theirs is "wrong". If you don't have a college degree you are "uneducated". If you agree with Republican policy you are a "racist, homophobe, etc., etc.".

Wow you're delusional.
Quote:Breitbart is your run-of-the-mill conservative news outlet, opposite of Huffington Post. Richard Spencer is a literal nobody who came out of nowhere after Trump was elected. The only reason he even got attention was because he claimed he was the leader of the "alt-right" that demonized Hillary. In reality, the media was just desperate for someone to categorize and attack. To this day he still doesn't lead an actual "alt-right" organization or structure.

On the other hand, Antifa has multiple established organizations across the globe. The Washington organization is just another member of their conglomerate.

Also, while Antifa has organized numerous riots, violent protests, and intimidation campaigns, your fictitious "alt-right" organization has done zip except apparently torture Hillary supporters and staffers on twitter.

You use the alt-right bogeyman as confirmation bias for your opinion of the right-wing. Unfortunate for you, it IS just a bogeyman.

How come when I Google Antifa I barely get any hits for news sites, but when I Google Alt Right I get a ton of news hits?

I have NEVER said the Alt Right is my opinion of the right wing. I have pointed out that many have neglected to disenfranchise themselves from this Neo Nazi group and that it is alarming the lengths some go to make excuses for them. I have never stated that is my opinion of everyone who votes Republican.

Again.. NOBODY is talking about a chemical attack in the US involving this group.

Where are these Antifa riots, violent protests and intimidation tactics on US soil? I've never heard of them.
Pages: 1 2 3