Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: CNN Hits New Low
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.hermancain.com/cnn-interview...ders-about

Wow, I would be furious if my children's school let CNN in to interview my 3rd grader. Where does it end?

It won't end. It's the Communist news network after all.

Parents of the children who were interviewed should be arrested for child neglect
Quote:Parents of the children who were interviewed should be arrested for child neglect

I thought the bleeding liberals only had control of higher learning institutions. The principal or whomever is responsible for letting CNN or any news network into their school should be fired on the spot. This is not acceptable. 
Quote:I thought the bleeding liberals only had control of higher learning institutions. The principal or whomever is responsible for letting CNN or any news network into their school should be fired on the spot. This is not acceptable.

Spreading the gay-liberal-black people victims-Islam religion Yana yada is the new poison.

Once children are fed we see the moronic activity the inbreeds cause.
Quote:You clowns have such short memories...

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQYHHklRBtY'>Remember when Hannity criticized Obama for requesting fancy mustard?</a>

Of course you don't.

And this is lower than brainwashing 3rd graders?
Quote:You clowns have such short memories...

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQYHHklRBtY'>Remember when Hannity criticized Obama for requesting fancy mustard?</a>

Of course you don't.

Great video
I love me some Hannity
Quote:https://www.hermancain.com/cnn-interview...ders-about

Wow, I would be furious if my children's school let CNN in to interview my 3rd grader. Where does it end?
CNN can't go any lower, at this point their swimming sideways. Will be interesting when the correction happens. The pendulum is overdue to swing to the right.
The once mighty CNN reads like a tabloid site now. Sad.
Not only interviewing, that could be reasonablw, lets ask leading questions.
Must be pretty stupid to go downhill when Fox is on the run. With all their bull piss law suits, firings, demotions.

I'm with Vice.
Say what??
I take it back. Maybe they did hit a new low. Took them 30-45 minutes after Fox News to start reporting the terror attack yesterday. They are so honed in on their anti-Trump agenda they didn't consider a terrorist attack of a US ally news worthy.

Pathetic humans.
Quote:I take it back. Maybe they did hit a new low. Took them 30-45 minutes after Fox News to start reporting the terror attack yesterday. They are so honed in on their anti-Trump agenda they didn't consider a terrorist attack of a US ally news worthy.

Pathetic humans.

Real news takes a back seat at that [BLEEP] hole
Quote:I take it back. Maybe they did hit a new low. Took them 30-45 minutes after Fox News to start reporting the terror attack yesterday. They are so honed in on their anti-Trump agenda they didn't consider a terrorist attack of a US ally news worthy.

Pathetic humans.

It takes a while for CNN to decide how they will spin it.  They don't do straight reporting any more, if they ever did.
Quote:It takes a while for CNN to decide how they will spin it.  They don't do straight reporting any more, if they ever did.

They have their brainless audience to give them ratings though. Pretty sad times with the Enquirer and TMZ are more trust worthy news sources.
Quote:They have their brainless audience to give them ratings though. Pretty sad times with the Enquirer and TMZ are more trust worthy news sources.

What do you mean by that.  I don't understand. 

....... ok .... ok ...... I need to post that I was being sarcastic before someone quotes my post and says "see"
[Image: brainless_by_derredskull-d4yr8oy.jpg]
Quote:And this is lower than brainwashing 3rd graders?

Sorry, was posting from my phone and replied in the wrong thread.