Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Either Bradley Read TMDs Thread...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Or he isn't a true fan of this team according to some.

http://m.jaguars.com/s/30840/260?itemPos...3118011968
He feels his seat getting hot, and he's out of ideas...
Desperation makes a stinky cologne.
LOL.  He's done this before and the players said as much in their post game interviews.  Blows my mind that people think he addresses the players the same way he does the press.   We just don't see it.  

And God help us if he ever reads a post by that moron and actually takes it to heart.  (not you Bullseye  :teehee: )

From the looks of that link that was in the locker room, not a semi meltdown at the post game press conference. He should take the anger out on the players, not a podium with a bunch of people who don't care how we play. Big difference.
People who think Gus Bradley is a cheerleader coach aren't paying attention to what he is saying(or doing), they are just taking the press cut ups and forgetting about the complete story.

Quote:People who think Gus Bradley is a cheerleader coach aren't paying attention to what he is saying(or doing), they are just taking the press cut ups and forgetting about the complete story.

Maybe, but what he's been doing for 2 years isn't working. The guy seems lost, and he cannot game plan.
Quote:http://youtu.be/ofv2MgMoFG8

What's your point?
Quote:What's your point?
"Do your job"!  He has had the fire sometimes its behind closed doors and you just dont see it.  Do you know what this thread is about?

Good, I'm glad he got angry and let the team know it.

They deserved it.

We the fans have seen enough of this bad, unacceptable play way too much ourselves.

Now when are we going to see results on the field?
Quote:"Do your job"!  He has had the fire sometimes its behind closed doors and you just dont see it.  Do you know what this thread is about?

Stop chugging the juice. Your judgement is clouded.
Quote:Stop chugging the juice. Your judgement is clouded.
I have to agree that he hasnt been the best coach but I dont think the head coaching is the biggest of problems.
If we could get a Harbough than I would be all for it until then I would give Gus one more year.  The plan was a 3 year plan from the beginning!

Quote:Maybe, but what he's been doing for 2 years isn't working. The guy seems lost, and he cannot game plan.

That's really the most disappointing thing about Gus to me. I know the team is on the bad side, but he has gotten off to 2, not 1, 1-9 starts. 

There really is no excuses for that. Getting off to a bad or losing start, OK, I can see that, but 2 1-9 starts in a row, come on Gus, you can do better then that.
Quote:If we could get a Harbough than I would be all for it until then I would give Gus one more year.  The plan was a 3 year plan from the beginning!

I understand that's what we were told, but do you think we are contenders next year? I don't. The path they are on, I never see that coming to fruition.
It just appears that we start the season with a 0-5 "headstart" where our team isn't even competitive.

We can't have that.
Quote:I understand that's what we were told, but do you think we are contenders next year? I don't. The path they are on, I never see that coming to fruition.
The defense is close, the oline is getting better, the running game is getting much better. So yes with another good draft class and us spending in free agency like Khan son said I think it will all depend on Bortles development.  If he improves a good bit over the summer than I think we will be a much better team next year.
I truly believe that if the Jags had a more experienced HC and a better OC, that their record would be better then 1-9.

I'm not saying it would be a winning record, or even 5-5, but I believe that they could be at least 4-6, maybe 3-7, with 6 games left to play.

Either of those records would be an improvement over our current 1-9.

I just believe that a really good experienced HC would not have a 1-9 record with this current Jags team.

Unfortunately, we will never know.

Quote:"Do your job"!  He has had the fire sometimes its behind closed doors and you just dont see it.  Do you know what this thread is about?
Hahah that's so funny. He's yelling for people to "do their job!" But the players don't know what that is because he hasn't taught them that.

Do your jobs!- Gus

What's that coach?- players

DO YOUR JOBS?!
Pages: 1 2