Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What can Cowboys teach us ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, let's look at that one-sided shambles from a different perspective. How about we ask what we can learn from the Cowboys ?

Number one for me has to be that if you can build a dominant offensive line which opens up running lanes and gives your quarterback as long as he wants to pick a pass, then you win games. And if you want to do that, your best bet is to do what the Cowboys have done and invest your top draft picks in the OLine.

That was the big difference for me today. Romo was never really under pressure. Bortles was.

What else can we learn from the Cowboys ?
Thanks Captain Obvious.
Quote:Thanks Captain Obvious.

You're welcome Sarcasm Boy.
Quote:Thanks Captain Obvious.

Captain Obvious was in the military and moved up the ranks
Fielding punts for the rest of the NFL is a lot easier than Ace makes it seems.  

They taught us fans we aren't a year or even 2 away. We suck until we get a good HC/coordinators
We learned that a QB with a bad back can still beat us to a pulp.

Quote:Captain Obvious was in the military and moved up the ranks

To General Knowledge?
We learned that single coverage on Dez is not a great idea....
Quote:We learned that a QB with a bad back can still beat us to a pulp.

I think that's what hurts the most about this loss.
Quote:They taught us fans we aren't a year or even 2 away. We suck until we get a good HC/coordinators

People were calling for Jason Garrett's head the last 2 years. I guess a switch went off, and he's now a good head coach all of a sudden. I wonder when that happened.

Anyway, I'm not saying that I'm Gus' #1 fan at this point. I just find it funny how Garrett is now being used to prove a point about the need for good coaching.
It taught me that even after a bad loss is a good time to have sexual relations with the wife.
Quote:We learned that single coverage on Dez is not a great idea....
Not really because gratz gave him the business like he was revis. I'm starting to think now that mcccray is our shutdown corner because teams are no longer throwing his way. 
Quote:We learned that single coverage on Dez is not a great idea....

This!!
Quote:It taught me that even after a bad loss is a good time to have sexual relations with the wife.

Unfortunately, My wife is abstaining until the Jags win again.....
I also learned that celebrating a sack with a dance when you are getting blown out is quite stupid.
Quote:I also learned that celebrating a sack with a dance when you are getting blown out is quite stupid.
'Who says' -Mike Peterson
Cowboys weren't even trying Sad
Quote:Unfortunately, My wife is abstaining until the Jags win again.....

You might as well go into priesthood.
Quote:Ok, let's look at that one-sided shambles from a different perspective. How about we ask what we can learn from the Cowboys ?

Number one for me has to be that if you can build a dominant offensive line which opens up running lanes and gives your quarterback as long as he wants to pick a pass, then you win games. And if you want to do that, your best bet is to do what the Cowboys have done and invest your top draft picks in the OLine.

That was the big difference for me today. Romo was never really under pressure. Bortles was.

What else can we learn from the Cowboys ?

We might consider letting D-Mac follow the opposition's #1 receiver to either side of the field. (and shade the FS to that side)

Pages: 1 2