Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fire the coaches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When a fan can sit there and know what the play is going to be before the play is ran you got a problem... how easy it must be for the opposition to predict the next play.. my god. Whoever is calling offense needs to be canned sooner rather than later. 

Quote:When a fan can sit there and know what the play is going to be before the play is ran you got a problem... how easy it must be for the opposition to predict the next play.. my god. Whoever is calling offense needs to be canned sooner rather than later. 

Queue the great football minds on this board who will chime in and let us know that we have no clue what we are looking at and how much smarter these coaches are than the average fan.
Quote:Queue the great football minds on this board who will chime in and let us know that we have no clue what we are looking at and how much smarter these coaches are than the average fan.

You guys are waaaaay below average.
At this point it's not about us being "forum gms/coaches" but the fact that I could tell what the play was before the snap just tells me that it's too damn predictable. 

Amen to this topic!

Quote:When a fan can sit there and know what the play is going to be before the play is ran you got a problem... how easy it must be for the opposition to predict the next play.. my god. Whoever is calling offense needs to be canned sooner rather than later. 

Stop it.  I have heard fans say this after every loss, every year for every coach we've ever had.  At best, fans *think* they know the play call but it's usually "run" or "pass" and maybe they get that much right about 40% of the time so they think they have it figured out.  They have no idea of the protection scheme or the hot reads or what is going on in the defensive secondary and forget the 60% of the time they get it wrong anyway.  Come on.
All the coaches are bollocks.

Poo-Can them now

Quote:All the coaches are bollocks.

Poo-Can them now

I think it's actually "bullocks".  At least over here.