Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bills @ Jaguars 2015 Wembley game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Along with Lions @ Chiefs and Jets @ Fins.

Good news. Leaves a better game for the 7 games in Jacksonville. 

Good game to give up

At least it's a throwaway game. 

That's the one we were planning to attend. Could have been a better opponent but at least this one will be a definite homefield atmosphere. ;-)
Probably the best chance on paper of winning this one compared to 49ers or Cowboys.

There's two things I find very interesting about next years Wembley schedule.

1 - First ever division game with Jets @ Dolphins. Opens the possibility for Jags v Colts/Titans/Texans in the final year. Until this year, all games had been AFC v NFC.

2 - First ever back-to-back week games. After some of the criticism of the field condition, I wonder if Jags pulled rank and said that they're playing Week 7 instead of Week 8.

Although no kick off times have yet been announced, after the Lions @ Falcons 9:30 ET kick off, I imagine all of these games will be 14:30 GMT kicks

Quote:There's two things I find very interesting about next years Wembley schedule.

1 - First ever division game with Jets @ Dolphins. Opens the possibility for Jags v Colts/Titans/Texans in the final year. Until this year, all games had been AFC v NFC.

2 - First ever back-to-back week games. After some of the criticism of the field condition, I wonder if Jags pulled rank and said that they're playing Week 7 instead of Week 8.

Although no kick off times have yet been announced, after the Lions @ Falcons 9:30 ET kick off, I imagine all of these games will be 14:30 GMT kicks

The 9:30 AM ET kick off time was awesome this year especially because I was out at the stadium tailgating at 9:00 AM with a TV watching the early game before our 1 PM home game.  Let's hope the league saw it the same way and has all the London games start early like you suggest.
Dolphins fans are crying about losing a divisional home game.  haha

I hope Khan doesn't continue to be part of this fiasco after our 4 years are up.

Quote:I hope Khan doesn't continue to be part of this fiasco after our 4 years are up.

it's good for our franchise.  the sooner people get over it, the happier they'll be
Quote:it's good for our franchise.  the sooner people get over it, the happier they'll be

Yes, I can see how keeping the National media rumor alive that the Jags are going to be the team that moves to London being "good for our franchise".

Maybe Khan's secret plan is just giving the UK so much exposure to our God-awful team that they just lose interest all together.

Quote:Yes, I can see how keeping the National media rumor alive that the Jags are going to be the team that moves to London being "good for our franchise".

Maybe Khan's secret plan is just giving the UK so much exposure to our God-awful team that they just lose interest all together.

If you choose to be ignorant on the fact that London actually helps the Jags stay in Jacksonville, that's your choice.
Quote:I hope Khan doesn't continue to be part of this fiasco after our 4 years are up.
I think the NFL is looking at a 8 team rotation every 4 years for home games. And i would mind going over there once every 4 years.
Im glad the 9:30 game was a success for you guys over there, I loved it here aswel actually getting to watch 3 games without staying up till ridiculous O'clock was nice.

I bet there was a few sickies called on the Monday in America though Smile
Well ill only be going to the jags game next year

lions chiefs if someone else is paying
Quote:Im glad the 9:30 game was a success for you guys over there, I loved it here aswel actually getting to watch 3 games without staying up till ridiculous O'clock was nice.

I bet there was a few sickies called on the Monday in America though Smile

It was a success on the east coast, not sure how much it went over on the west coast.  They'd have to be up at 6:30 AM on a Sunday morning to catch kickoff.  I wonder if the league would ever consider moving the 1 PM and 4 PM ET kickoffs to 2 PM and 5 PM respectively so that an early London game could kickoff at 11 AM ET or 8 AM PT.  They could then run the pregame show from 10 AM to 11 AM ET.
Quote:Yes, I can see how keeping the National media rumor alive that the Jags are going to be the team that moves to London being "good for our franchise".

the rumors have been surrounding this team for the past 10 years... it has nothing to do with london

The NFL hates London.  What a horrible thing to send to those poor fans there.      :teehee:

Quote:There's two things I find very interesting about next years Wembley schedule.

I think it was the PFT article that left the impression that the Chiefs game would be an early morning game. I think the Chiefs' PR people said something about the game being a national game on FOX. If it were a 1:00 pm game it would be a regional game.
Pages: 1 2