Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2014 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kenny Albert, former Dallas Cowboy halfback Daryl Johnston. and former Ravens and Colt defensive end Tony Siragusa, are announcing the Jaguars 'home' game with the Dallas Cowboys, played overseas at Wembley Stadium, near London, England, on The NFL On FOX, seen regionally, and mostly in Texas, and locally on WFOX Channel 30, live on HD.  :yes:

WFOX Channel 30 is also televising the N.Y. Giants @ Seahawks primary late double header game on The NFL On FOX, while WJAX CBS Channel 47  Broncos @ Raiders NFL On CBS late single header late game, both games televised live on HD.  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://506sports.com/

Definitely not my favorite crew on Fox. I can't stand Siragusa.

Can you explain Fox stations in northern Virginia, southeast Pennslyvania, and a few New England states showing it too? That is where the Eagles, Giants, and Redskins fans are.

Quote:Can you explain Fox stations in northern Virginia, southeast Pennslyvania, and a few New England states showing it too? That is where the Eagles, Giants, and Redskins fans are.
Think about it.
Why does this site always have LAST WEEKS college tv lineup ?

Quote:Think about it.

They want to root against the Cowgirls, of course. The only problem with that logic is we don't see it every week.
Quote:Why does this site always have LAST WEEKS college tv lineup ?

College TV lineup is posted on Thursday.
And for the first time this year, the Jags will be shown on British TV
Lame, I was really hoping Id get to see this game on TV but the 9er game is early so im stuck with that. on TV anyways...

Texas gets a jags game. Weeee!
Quote:Texas gets a Jags game. Weeee!

Only because of our opponent, of course.
Quote:Only because of our opponent, of course.
Thanks captain obvious
A prediction on this end is next season at least 2 of the London games will be played in the 9:30am ET time slot.   A major reason for this is to give more national exposure in the U.S. for the NFL experience in London.   

Quote:A prediction on this end is next season at least 2 of the London games will be played in the 9:30am ET time slot.   A major reason for this is to give more national exposure in the U.S. for the NFL experience in London.   

If that happens the Jaguars game better not be one of them. I would have to get up early and eat cookies for breakfast.
JW,  be prepared to get up early and stock up on the cookies.  With the Jaguars committed to play at least two more games in London,   the chances of a 9:30am ET in the next two seasons seems high.  

Quote:JW,  be prepared to get up early and stock up on the cookies. With the Jaguars committed to play at least two more games in London,  the chances of a 9:30am ET in the next two seasons seems high.  

Maybe not 9:30. The Lions/Falcons game was played when UK time was only four hours ahead of ours.
Quote:Maybe not 9:30. The Lions/Falcons game was played when UK time was only four hours ahead of ours.

I doubt the NFL will want the London games to overlap the start of the 1:00pm ET games.  Based on that,  I don't think the NFL will have a 10am ET or later in the morning starting time.   The 9:30am ET time slot is the most likely long term time slot for games in London.
Quote:I doubt the NFL will want the London games to overlap the start of the 1:00pm ET games.  Based on that,  I don't think the NFL will have a 10am ET or later in the morning starting time.   The 9:30am ET time slot is the most likely long term time slot for games in London.

10:00-1:00=3 hours

1:00-4:00=3 hours

4:00-7:00=3 hours

So a 10:00 game would not overlap a 1:00 game any more than a 1:00 game overlaps a 4:00 game.

Quote:10:00-1:00=3 hours

1:00-4:00=3 hours

4:00-7:00=3 hours

So a 10:00 game would not overlap a 1:00 game any more than a 1:00 game overlaps a 4:00 game.

When there's an NFL Doubleheader,  the second game starts at 4:25 pm ET because of the potential overlap factor.
Quote:When there's an NFL Doubleheader,  the second game starts at 4:25 pm ET because of the potential overlap factor.

And I still missed the whole first quarter of the Cowboys/Seahawks game because Fox showed bonus coverage of the Panthers/Bengals game. If the NFL hates game overlaps as much as we do, why do they show bonus coverage of games that have the potential to go into overtime?

Quote:And I still missed the whole first quarter of the Cowboys/Seahawks game because Fox showed bonus coverage of the Panthers/Bengals overtime.

The NFL probably took plenty of heat for that.   It's another reason why I don't think the London games will start at 10am ET.
Pages: 1 2