Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: question of the offseason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so we all know of the changes to the team. now here is something thats happned the last serveal years or seasons in this case. it id again this year. 1 year jags offensse is great but no defense,follewing year defense is great and no offensse.  well in 2015 Jags had a great offensse. in 2016  Defense was great,and kept them in some games,of course the defense can get better. Jags had no offensse though in 2016. 

so here is the question Will the new leaders be able to give us a complete team in the same season?  we will see. 

Lets all rember something though here. Things don't always turn around quickly so don't expect a Super Bowl team in 2016.  We should expect a more displined team in 2016. 

I'm not saying the team will be winners or losers at this time just that you will see a more strict place in Everbank.

Why has this post been up for 2 days and absolutely noone...Not even a completely drunk man has made I comment?
You left out special teams. They cost us some games as well off and on throughout the year. But to answer your question. I think we will still see an incomplete football team finding ways to win by playing a complete game inconsistently throughout the year.

And I think they'll do just enough to flirt with .500 all season but not do enough to take that next step into a competent play-off caliber football team. I think we should look for that next step to occur in 2018 rather than 2017.