Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Get the Hot Chocholate and Smiles Ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, let's be honest, this year was a bit of a letdown.  I expected us to win 6 or 7 games, and I expected MUCH more from Bradley.  I am slightly concerned about BB as well.

BUT....

Let's get real.  We are so [BAD WORD REMOVED] young.  BB is not a loser, he will not slink and shuffle into the abyss of a "couldve been" QB.  I firmly believe that this season, at some point, the light will come on in his eyes, something will click, then BANG!  Here we go.  Not perfect from there out, but the needed leap from him is made.   When that happens, and we see A ROB, A HURNS, D ROB, and our D progress....its going to be fun.  

My prediction - this time next year, we are all excited.   We will be around 6-3 at this time, we will be happy and cheering and having fun.  And the players will be too.  So KEEP THE FAITH.  WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.   Good times await, its coming, soon!
To a theater near us?

too much?

Nah... Keep the faith !!

I want to believe, but I have heard the same schpeel the past 6 or 7 years.

Quote:Okay, let's be honest, this year was a bit of a letdown.  I expected us to win 6 or 7 games, and I expected MUCH more from Bradley.  I am slightly concerned about BB as well.

BUT....

Let's get real.  We are so [BAD WORD REMOVED] young.  BB is not a loser, he will not slink and shuffle into the abyss of a "couldve been" QB.  I firmly believe that this season, at some point, the light will come on in his eyes, something will click, then BANG!  Here we go.  Not perfect from there out, but the needed leap from him is made.   When that happens, and we see A ROB, A HURNS, D ROB, and our D progress....its going to be fun.  

My prediction - this time next year, we are all excited.   We will be around 6-3 at this time, we will be happy and cheering and having fun.  And the players will be too.  So KEEP THE FAITH.  WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.   Good times await, its coming, soon!

I tell you I'm super depressed on Bradley's playing this season.  He's let us down in so many clutch plays this year.  His play alone has caused this team so much grief.  I expected so much more from him. /sarcasm

Hot chocolate and smiles.  I can dig it.

But I'm bringing a bottle of Baileys for my cocoa, just in case. 

i agree - i have been pissed too, and am really starting to turn on Gus.  But when I look at the team something just feels different

Quote:Hot chocolate and smiles.  I can dig it.

I like it.
Quote:Okay, let's be honest, this year was a bit of a letdown.  I expected us to win 6 or 7 games, and I expected MUCH more from Bradley.  I am slightly concerned about BB as well.

BUT....

I hope you're right.  It's certaintly in the cards.
Quote:I tell you I'm super depressed on Bradley's playing this season.  He's let us down in so many clutch plays this year.  His play alone has caused this team so much grief.  I expected so much more from him. /sarcasm
Blah.  He never once even resembled acting like you make it out to be. 
Quote:I want to believe, but I have heard the same schpeel the past 6 or 7 years.
Time to let go of the past regimes.

Just let it go.....

[Media] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz1...ata_player[/media]
Quote:Blah.  He never once even resembled acting like you make it out to be. 

Can't put all blame for wins/losses on the coach.  Just like you can't put all wins/losses on the QB.  And yes he did.

Quote:Okay, let's be honest, this year was a bit of a letdown.  I expected us to win 6 or 7 games, and I expected MUCH more from Bradley
.  I am slightly concerned about BB as well.

BUT....

Raven - do you need a hug?   No one likes a grump. 

Someone get this man a hot chocolate and a puppy, stat!

PS - I did expect more from GB, I stand by that Smile

Quote:Can't put all blame for wins/losses on the coach.  Just like you can't put all wins/losses on the QB.  And yes he did.
As if he's out there playing, as you said.  Cheer up Charlie, it's only a game.
Quote:Raven - do you need a hug?   No one likes a grump. 

And let him borrow some of NYC4Jags Baileys!
Quote:Raven - do you need a hug?   No one likes a grump. 

I have two puppies (they're awesome and better than any others), and I do get hugs on a regular basis from some amazing people.  

Plus I'm not a grump talking about how disappointed I am in the head coach in year 2 of essentially an expansion team type rebuild without extra draft picks.

Quote:As if he's out there playing, as you said.  Cheer up Charlie, it's only a game.

lol my sarcastic post was pointing out that Bradley wasn't the one playing the game.  And to put all of the losses/wins solely on his shoulders is stupid.

Quote:And let him borrow some of NYC4Jags Baileys!

Baileys sucks.  Get a lil Captain in ya.

Quote:Hot chocolate and smiles. I can dig it.

I prefer peppermint schnapps.
Aaaah shut up...

Quote:Baileys sucks.  Get a lil Captain in ya.
Yeah, Baileys does suck.  I'll just take a cold IPA, please.