Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vote Allen Hurns Week Nine Pepsi Rookie of the Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Step right up ladies and gents and cast your vote !

http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2014/REG/9

Bummer he'll probably lose to Jeremy Hill.

Second time! Aye!
Ugh, Jeremy Hill is on there too. Just the fact that he was nominated for it is bad news for our usually awsesome run defense.

So when do we find out who won?

Yes, I expect he'll probably lose, but to have been nominated twice in nine weeks speaks volumes !

Quote:Yes, I expect he'll probably lose, but to have been nominated twice in nine weeks speaks volumes!

Definitely. I am excited about this guy. What were his stats Sunday?
Hurns caught seven passes for 112 yards and two touchdowns against the Bungles

Quote:Definitely. I am excited about this guy. What were his stats Sunday?
Whelp, we know who didn't click on the link.
LoL  IKR !

Quote:Whelp, we know who didn't click on the link.

I clicked on it but did not read his stats.

We'll try not to view that as a character flaw....

Quote:I clicked on it but did not read his stats.
That's kind of an important piece.
Anyone know if each vote truly counts (it lets you vote more than once but that doesn't mean they actually register) or just the first one?
I looked for rules and found nothing, so your guess is as good as mine,..

Quote:Anyone know if each vote truly counts (it lets you vote more than once but that doesn't mean they actually register) or just the first one?

I think if only one vote counted, we would have seen the message "You already voted."
I just threw another 25 votes on the pile

I guess I voted by selecting the green checkmark next to his name by the video player, but it didn't say "thanks for the vote" or anything. The checkmark just turned green and nothing more. I'm not seeing any other means for voting.

Uh-oh.. I think I brokeded it !

Seriously, it was working earlier. I just tried it and got the same thing.. It's not casting votes.

I did 20 for Evans and 20 for Hurns 

assuming they all actually went through. 

Pages: 1 2